Tadokoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 25.5 - Ear Cleaning

Double-page supporter
Great to read Tatsubon's afterword after reading all of the webcomic and now the serialization chapters

And what lewd ear cleaning

Contributor
aboutthat.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Whats with Japaneese and ear cleaning?.. Hygiene is something personal, whats next - cleaning nose and wiping someone's ass?..
I just dont get it...

Fed-Kun's army
@Jmann It's just a culture thing.

Ear picks are a commonly used item and preferred for ear wax removal in East Asia. The person having their ears cleaned would lie down with their head in the lap of the person doing the cleaning. It is generally considered a pleasant feeling, like having one's back scratched. The cleaning of ears is thus considered an act of intimacy, often performed by a mother to a child or, among adults, by one's lover. It may also be performed alone or by professional (non-medical) ear cleaners on the streets of cities in countries such as China, India, Japan, Vietnam, and other Asian countries.

Fed-Kun's army
Tatsubon saw that yuri is the purest form of love. He wanted to make a happy story, and he chose right. Fluffy pure lovey dovey yuri is the happiest thing that exists. 💜 Anyways I don't think I've ever seen those things outside of manga, the only ones I see are the kind that's in the Q-tip brand style (You're not supposed to put that kind in your ears but people do anyways)
@codydub03 Ah, I figured it was mainly an Asian thing. Also Cody is the C in my username. I'm not very good at usernames so I just use the one from my email most of the time.

Fed-Kun's army
@CSmith327 Haha, that's pretty much the same as my friends and I.. Back when Gears of War was sort of the main stream PvP console game. We all used "dub" after our names for our battletags.

Yup, my sister got like an inner ear infections for like 3 months after she stuck a Q-tip in her ear.

Fed-Kun's army
@codydub03 Ouch that had to suck :( I never really had any problems with wax buildup in my ears. Maybe it's like RockyAvalon said and I have wet earwax. I usually take too hot of a shower and maybe that helps to clear it out too. I probably shouldn't take them so hot, it's not good on your skin or your heart. I'd like to try using one of those ear cleaning tools tho.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the thighs. But at the same time, I'm sorry to tell you that cleaning the ear using tools to pick out the insideis actually pretty bad for you. Considering that most of the ear problems regardings of outside material stucking inside the ear is the cotton from these tools.

Double-page supporter
@Jmann Hygiene is too broad of a term to generalize so strongly about it. I would never consider mutual ass-wiping in a relationship and I believe I'm in the majority in that regard (at least here in the west), but couples showering together is perfectly normal. Whether or not a hygienic practice can be a bonding activity depends on the individuals involved and their cultural background.

Double-page supporter
@EnderWin Even more generally the source of ear infections is almost always foreign, i.e. sticking anything in your ears can possibly lead to infection. For healthy people and disregarding genetic abnormalities or other outside influences like chronic IEM or earplug use, ears are self-cleaning through their production of wax.

Double-page supporter
@CSmith327 I've had my ear canals occluded by wax several times, probably do right now, but I wear earplugs at my job and IEMs for music anywhere but home so that probably contributes.

Fed-Kun's army
@KoDoge IEMs are the way to go. I use these https://www.fiio.com/fh5 I bought the $100 upgraded cable too. I use a headphone amp to go along with it. I've been wanting to upgrade to fiio's flagship version but I don't got no money. I had begun to start collecting all different kinds, but now I'm too broke for that.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know, with as lewd as so many manga/anime make ear cleaning seemed, I'm surprised we haven't seen more "censored ear cleaning" memes.

Users who are viewing this thread