Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 36

Aggregator gang
@runfromwolves The mother just seems real accepting of the situation - besides, it's not exactly "weird" to suggest two girls go bathe together, and the fact the mother seemed to have caught on to what was going on between them from the very beginning would explain her apparently "abnormal" behavior.

It's always "abnormal" some have to say, I think the world is more accepting of those "abnormal" relationships, not sure about Japan tho. But I'm sure a few are accepting of it.

Honestly, If I had kids and they decided to have a same-sex relationship with someone I would support them, what is important is to be happy, screw the rest.

Aggregator gang
@sshazm its kind of weird to suggest it with someone you literally just met though... their interactions were pretty normal and fine up to that point but she just randomly suggested a pretty intimate activity out of nowhere despite barely knowing nikaido -- thats crazy abnormal, you have to admit

@Nirimetus sure, im just saying the speed with which she jumped from "this person is my daughters friend" mode to "please ravish my daughter" is pretty hard to suspend disbelief for

Dex-chan lover
Well, we got a mother approved sticker we can slap on this series now, sweet.

Aggregator gang
@runfromwolves I can understand it seeming abnormal, but it's not exactly uncommon to bathe together for a multitude of reasons - there's also the cultural differences as well, as something like what the mother suggested is actually quite a normal occurrence in Japan (at least from my time there anyway). It may seem like the mother suddenly jumped 30 steps ahead, but when you take all of the things that have happened from the last few chapters, from rather normal happenings to the way the mother interacts with them over the last few chapters, I don't really see her suggestion as something that comes out of nowhere.

Then again, those are my opinions based on my personal experiences both in and out of Japan, so people are bound to see it differently to me.

Dex-chan lover
god i love the mom shes just so amazing love that she just already knew and was cool about it

Dex-chan lover
i think you guys are forgetting that the mom walked in on them cuddling and panicking to get out of that situation

it's easy to tell when you walk in on someone doing things they dont usually do lmao

Dex-chan lover
Did I missed it somewhere but - from when they are officially dating? As I can recall they were just friends who are going to become a couple - but now she is saying that they already dating?
It feels like some chapters missing there.
Or maybe it is just me so forgetful? 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread