Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 66

Double-page supporter
Make sure she doesn't leave any puddles on the floor

Aww, I'm rather disappointed to see Sakurako faint again after an intimate moment. Anyway, it's always a delight to see a new chapter uploaded.

i hate it.
"this manga?"
Hell no, this is fucking cute. I HATE HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Fed-Kun's army
For someone so badass she could give John Wick a run for his money, she can't handle the intenseness that is pure yuri lewdness. Kageko is literally making her melt into the floor (actually not but you know wut I mean) It's nice to see the one who you think to be the top might actually be a power bottom. I'm guessing since Sakurako is an ojou-sama possibly from a zaibatsu family that she's done self defense training and martial arts stuff, and gotten unusually good at it. Also I'm someone who is also a little disappointed by the update frequency of this combined with the 4 page count. But I'm grateful that they're always keeping up with the raws and never behind. It's better than being 30+ chapters behind like some scans. Or just left in the dust and never picked up again for years

Dex-chan lover
It was worth it... the wait, I mean, there was a really good squeeze there ... surely they didn't FUCK but it was great

so guys, care to share any recipe that involves Strawberries and Hot Boiled? 😏

Fed-Kun's army
@akasection When I think of violence and yuri (and I mean gun violence as opposed to anime fighting action) I think of Murcielago, Gunbured x Sisters, Liberta (also from this author), Himenospia (I do not recommend trashy and confusing as fuck), trash. (also don't recommend) Hidan no Aria AA has the shoujo ai tag but I haven't read it since it's only 3 out of 14 vols done. I can't really think of any "hard boiled" yuri with guns, there's quite a bit of action yuri but not many that have guns. It's a shame really. Those first 3 are really good tho. Looking up to magical girls is good but not hard boiled style and it's kinda bdsm esque. There's the anime noir if you're just looking for girls with guns but there's no romance

Users who are viewing this thread