Tadokoro-san (Web Comic)

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca,
look again at the first panel of the final page of chapter 11 (and at the two pages before that panel). Chapter 14 didn't introduce the twist that Nikaidou-san were not just human. What chapter 14 tells us is that Tadokoro-san has needed and hoped for a hero, and that hero has arrived.

Group Leader
>inb4 "Is this a snipe?!??!11"

No, it isn't.
I only realized today, as I was going to upload that a group, that of /a/nons had been working on it at the same time. I had been planning release all these chapters to catch up to raws, which is why it took longer than I expected. I got permission from Tatsubon to work on this (and got some textless raws) and as such I don't plan to stop.

Dex-chan lover
Well this went from wholesome to lewd to nsfw. And that cover...

nal

I can't wait for the other TLers to stop doing this and then the author tells this dude who says he got permission to stop out of nowhere.

edit:
Wow, this is much worse than what we already had. Now I really can't wait for the author to tell this dude to stop.

Group Leader
@nal
I really don't think that was necessary. If you prefer the other translation, that's your prerogative and it's more than fine. But "much worse"? That's a little much.

Dex-chan lover
I went and grabbed the Japanese version and spot checked a few of the lines that were different between the two in chapter 16 and TheElusiveTaco has the more accurate translation in my opinion. /a/ isn't far off though, and the changes they made don't change the underlying meaning, so you'll get a good reading experience with either one.

Group Leader
@precurejunkie
Much appreciated!
I did agree with another commenter that the /a/ version was much nicer to read though. My version has flow/phrasing issues a plenty, so I definitely need to re-work it and re-think how I'm approaching the translation entirely.

nal

@kris
You're right, I'm sorry. I was just surprised by the massive release and the double page in chapter 14 that isn't even a spread and got grumpy about it.

Group Leader
@nal
No worries. I've learned what I need to work on.
And that's a good point about the spread. Since I also post these to Twitter, I kept it as-is in to keep with the 4 image limit, but hadn't considering splitting it up for regular posting.
If you spot any other glaring errors, please do let me know. I'm always working to make my releases better.

This is super cute, but some kind of plot momentum would be nice. So far this is fleshing out without much to drive it forward. Though for being that it is still quite the enjoyable read.

Reading this makes me more fluffy and giddy inside ~ 😍

Users who are viewing this thread