Tadokoro-san

I thought this was just a cute yuri rom-com manga, kinda like Kubo-san.

Holy shit. This is full-on 15+ yuri manga.

The art is so beautiful, the story is also good, it's a good manga overall. Definitely a good read.

I wanna punch the editor guy in the balls. Or at least see him fuck up, lose his entire career and life in one fell swoop.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a really good yuri manga without too much drama. Also, i'm amazed how lewd some scenes are without any real fanservice. Turns me on way more than some cheap panties shots in other works.

Dex-chan lover
No heavy drama, with stupid characters
No useless fan service, no smut
Good character development and evolution
Sweet and happy yuri story

What a breath of fresh air in a heap of drama manga.
10/10

The Serialized version finally caught up to the Webcomic version! I hope someday this series gets released overseas! I would love to have a physical book collection!

I think I have a new favorite manga. With others, I get excited for future chapters. With this one, however, I was genuinely sad when I got finished with the most recent chapter and I want more. I need more. This is truly one of the most underrated manga on the platform.

Aghhhh...... My cheeks are hurts from all the grinning I had by reading this manga............ I can't stop...... So cute....😊

Eeeee! I'm not super far in this but its sooooo cuteee!!!! I love it!!!!

I'm genuinely getting emotional over this fucking thing, I'm on the verge of tears. this story is fucking good

Users who are viewing this thread