Tadokoro-san

What is wrong with this person. Children have soft and fluffy romances, not this lewd heavy breathing nonsense. As a real deal lesbian, this feels more like an adult novel meant to excite the readers. These are children! Terrible and not heartwarming

Tamen de Gushi is a super heartwarming, cute lesbian series! It's accurate to the cultural differences of lgbt+ people as well

Dex-chan lover
Chapters up to 79 are out translated. Wonder why it hasn't been updated here yet

As a fellow artist, this series hooked me right away. I remember middle school and high school, being looked at weirdly for drawing comics and cartoons, and the feeling of joy at finding friends who were into the same things. I know this series will end some day, but i hope it's not for a long time, as i'm loving every moment of these two!

@satsura idk, they’re high schoolers and even the United States had problems with high schoolers banging too much. That’s why there used to be the “big deal” contraceptive lectures even though Bible Belt states were so against the whole concept

That aside this manga is great for how erotic it is despite not being ecchi at all

@KitRagnell there’s two versions up on dex, serialized and pre serialized, dunno why or what the particulars of the situation are tho

@firathmagi i too was wondering why there were two versions. When i looked at the chapters side by side, the differences weren't big. The art style is slightly more polished, and there are some minor tweaks to panel layouts, or an added page. Basic stuff that an editor might ask for. Atm the pre-serialization is up to chapter 81, so i'm not sure if it just has a bit more to go before it ends, and then this serialization will continue onward past it.

I can't read Japanese, so browsing the artists twitter does little to help, and translate is iffy at best lol

@EricRonin after looking at things here and there i think the difference is that the one marked "preserialization" is a webcomic version and this is actually published tank raws version

@firathmagi pretty much. Though like i said, the serialized version was definitely gone over with another level of cleaning up. The web comic version to me looks like the roughs, before they are finally inked and the backgrounds fully drawn. On some chapters you can even see some panels moved to another page, or a new page completely added. I'm just curious cause it feels weird that the artist would continue to put out the webcomic version when it's serialized, as you'd think the publisher would be a little annoyed with the story being released early, but again i have no idea of the situation.

It seems like the case is that the one marked webcomic/preserialization is basically what you would consider to be “magazine “ scans version while the serialized version is “volume/tankoubon” scans version
Idk at least we have vol 1 and 2 out on book walker in jp and various places in English

Users who are viewing this thread