Taiga of Genesis - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Unknown History

Double-page supporter
@Reishin no, Rikako is slapping Ren for not wanting to fight. she did not fight because she was taken by surprise, outnumbered, and isn't strong enough. Ren has a reason to be freaked out and a coward, he is the one not adapting fast enough and feels useless, I think he is a dipshit but the character hasa reason to be like that.

Ren deserved and needed that slap, though I think he may betray the group.

Equal rights come with equal responsibilities. If you tell others to fight, you should too. Let's see how it goes.

Double-page supporter
Uugh, this conversation feels vain. If you see a dude who is not willing to do anything for the group or even your friends you should be discarded. And on other topic, is a girl missing??? And are the girls going to touch the rape topic?

Dex-chan lover
It's not about being a guy or being a girl or fighting or not.
She's slapping him because while everyone else has been trying to adapt and help out and get shit done one way or the other all he keeps doing is whine and cry like a little bitch rather than just deal with it and see what can he do within his measures.

@reishin

Yeah but I would take a hypocrite that accepts the fact that fighting is needed but can't fight over someone who can't do both.

She's only adapting to fit in the group to survive. People in modern times do it all the time. People who think that's wrong are no different to the guy who got slapped.

Not all "correct" things are "likeable". Don't bring sjw logic to an era of survival and death.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

So is the other chick dead or did the neanderthal take her away after raping her also they don't seemed concerned at all

My gut says Ren will get recruited by the Neanderthals. They'll convince him that his cowardice was actually "disgust" for the Southern humans and get him to betray the rest of the group.
Glad he got slapped in the interim, though. He deserved that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, they started it so they gonna genocide them back now, ahahahah. What a bitch, should've punch her back. I dont remember the guy though, was he just bitching all this time, and not doing anything else too like gathering and food stuff? If he is just a freeloader then I understand the slap. After (and in) suicide island, I feel like mangaka gotten a lot more hammed up doing these kind of scene, sheeh.

Dex-chan lover
WLmoQkM.png

God I have been waiting for this

@A31D31N SJW logic is exactly what I'm against. Character is applying double standards, she wants to be protected and have a say in matters at the same time. Only people who had right to slap him were ones that fought. She should know her place for being a weakling herself.

Aggregator gang
Go Rikako go!

@Reishin

That's a fallacious argument. That aside, the social model your opinion would result in has been tried. In Sparta, only proven warriors had a say in how things were run. As a result, they engaged in oppression of all stripes including chattel slavery and war for profit.

I despise SJWs as much as the next logical mind, but just because they're wrong does not make you right.

Coward-boy deserves to have his say, even if only to be publicly scorned as all cowards should be. Similarly Rikako deserves her say as well. That she is less suitable to be, and less capable as, a fighter does not mean she does not understand the philosophy of self-defense that makes moral life possible when surrounded by savages. Her scorn of the coward is in no way incorrect or unwarranted. He let cowardly drivel drool out of his cockholster and she busted his chops for his suggesting that she should have been abandoned to be raped and/murdered by violent psychopaths. If you dont think she has a right to be angry with someone who thinks she wasnt worth saving, I submit you may be a cowardly psychopath yourself.

In any event further debate on this subject will undoubtedly serve only to outrage fools and incense wiser heads. A reply to this post is neither necessary nor desired. Good day.

@A31D31N

You seem to not realize that all ears, including the modern one, is an era of survival and death.

Users who are viewing this thread