Taiga of Genesis

@Kideuz You got to go pass this racism argument and see the effect of other transmigrators stuck in the past even if this king is racist so what? He plan to wipe out an entire specie meaning creating an enemy great enough for all the nehendertals to rally under him . If manage well he could become something like a true god for them if he isn't already

Injecting modern world racism killed this manga. People do not read manga, at least normally, to be 'trained' about racism. We read this stuff to in part, exscape this bullsh*t that has currupted society to the point that its normal. We few that see this cancer IRL, try to take breaks from it here and there. Reading manga is one of many methods.

@Chabert oh I'm not haha.
This manga doesn't resemble Holy Land a bit.
I went to read Holyland after seeing your comment thinking the concept might be same only to find out nothing.
So please avoid making such dumb comparison and apologies if it seemed aggressive.

Weird that they injected racism into this. But it's not that strange. The Neanderthals already recognize the Homo-Sapiens as an enemy AND they look different from each other. All they need to be told is "white" good, "colored" bad. With enough justification from the supposed time-slipping "King" it really wouldn't be that hard to convince them to be "racist." But I still wish they wouldn't have added since it's not something that was expanded upon within the same chapter. Now people are just going to take their own ideas and run with it. "Wah wah modern racism injection wah wah dropped wah wah." Moments like these make me sad this is a monthly. People are literally devastated at the mention of racism like.. calm down. Wait for more chapters or drop it. You have to seriously be a snowflake to get mad over a mention of racism. It's not the whole story, lol. Again, just drop it if it's such a big deal.

My only gripes are:

- That one cowardly guy has YET to get a growth arc. If he won't level-up already, just kill him.
- What's the point of the MC's ex-girlfriend?
- They should've killed off at least some of the women the Neanderthals kidnapped.
- If you can't already tell, I think this Manga should have more deaths.

I want to send feedback on mangadex to add a genre "prehistoric", how?
If you know, please do.

bruh humans were actually black because le out of africa theory
neanderthals were actually just white pepo
nazis want le neanderthal master race

Last edited:
Anyone Jung (Young) will have an interest in Yuka? I feel she may play a key for peace between the neanderthals and the ancient homo sapians. I feel Jung will protect Yuka. I really hope this is a parallel world, as this is messed up with regards to mitochondrial DNA and DNA. As it may become a time loop situation. Or a situation like from Futurama.

I thought there were significant biological and genetic barriers that prevent interbreeding in modern day humans. I can understand with early modern humans. Maybe Yuka had some Neanderthal DNA. Eish, but it was messed up. I can understand the Yuka not wanting her child, and I can understand Nakumu's intention on wanting to keep the child. They live in different worlds, different culture, one where the freedom of choice is widely accepted, and one where the scarcity of life is always held of the utmost importance. But it's pretty awful to ask her to just live through all that. The kids gonna end up as a double outcast- both from her foreign ancestry and the Neanderthal. Plus, there's a good chance she'll die in childbirth in the prehistoric era. No docs, no medicine. That's rough.

Does Nakumu love her? Not sure. From what I see he just showed the responsibility of what she must do and instinctively said that he will support her that's it. He already has a wife and a kid too. Yuka deserves Better and its nice that she found somebody to sympathize with and help her, finally accepting life is pretty wholesome.

It's going to be interesting if they can go back to the present after this whole saga. But will she choose to stay in the past? Going to be a Futurama, where everyone in the future is going to be related to her via her mitochondrial DNA.

Pretty fun until the anti-white racism started. It's particularly bad since it's at the cost of historical accuracy.

Check with AI. The Neanderthal Y chromosome was completely eliminated from the European gene pool. It's exclusively the Neanderthal females that passed on their genes.

Because when the europeans came on the ships and seen those african asses bouncing and titties jiggling like National Geographic, tall estatures and thick thighs, they was blown away. Never seen - never seen bodies like that since they landed in Africa. Never seen big ass juicy slave titties with a nice big ass black - brown cheeks bouncing as they run across the golden field of wheat. Never seen that shit before.

Good to see that this is still being translated, still looking good. Of course there may be some grammatical errors here and there with the translation but at least such errors are not prevalent, that could be room for improvement though. Aside from that, the translation is solid and enjoyable to read through

Dex-chan lover
Fun until around chapter 72 when it just takes a ludicrous turn for the worse

Author has zero understanding of human history and anthropology, plugged Nazi and racism just to make up some story, he has no understanding about metall work but describes how the made swords from raw ore. That all look insanely stupid like 15yo boy wrote all that nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread