Taihou to Stamp - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Do You Have VIPs?

Major Duran Republican Military, stopping air raid for favourite author.

I see you're a man of culture.

Aggregator gang
Do you think our protagonists will have romantic relationship in the future?

Fed-Kun's army
an author stopped an air raid. from now on he can write during work and claim it is his duty to write fiction to save his soldiers. perfect.

@taesu

Double warned: SPOILERS!
Volume 8: i didn't quite undestood what happened, but the last chapters were a hell of a ride. 100% will ship again. Also *TRIPLE WARNING* Anechka french kissed Martina. Totally worth it.

Aggregator gang
@Adelkman
I suspect our MP has claim to monarchy that used to rule the Republic and he is playing both sides to reclaim the throne. Volume 8 is an attempt to sabotage Duchy attempt to create proxy army.

Group Leader
@Adelkman
Volume 8 is nuclear. So much happend, some storylines have ended. But, unfortunately, it seems that volume 9 will be the last.

@Ostermann
Really volume 9 will be the last? That's little sad, but a war cannot go on so long (especially with the spark movement around)

Group Leader
@Adelkman
Apparentely so. Because in the end of the Volume 8 HUGE SPOILERS SERIOUSLY

Sinan is finally arrested, Martina is promoted to the rank of a Captain and is ready to be reassigned, she finally hooks up with Kirill, and the Spark movement manages to overthrow the Grand Duke and the Revolution begins.

@Ostermann
Oh, so that's what happened! I don't speak a word of japanese, so some of those events totally flew over my head.

Users who are viewing this thread