Taimashi to Akuma-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Exorcist-san, Demon-chan and Wall Slam.

Dex-chan lover
O___O I have my phone out... With the popo on speed dial. No funny movements now you hear
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, what a great chapter to rile up the 'Daughter' camp. I don't know who supposedly keeps removing the romance tag, but it had it as far back as the pixiv version, so. . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And ya'll are insistent that they have a father-daughter relationship...
I really don't think that's the case... That is definitely not how a father would act.

Group Leader
Welp, call me delusional but I still see this as an overboard teasing. Lily clearly loves Evan, and Evan clearly likes Lily, but not in a romantic way, I guess. Nonetheless I do this series for the fluff. Seeing Lily's reaction to everything is priceless~

Dex-chan lover
@Tlos one of these days our faith will be rewarded.

Based on the first person shot of that slam at the end, I don't think anyone would have their heart not be racing. Fight or flight is a powerful response.

Dex-chan lover
@Riri @eviljackspicer Usagi Drop was initially shown to be a parent child manga before turning into what it did much later, this manga has never been like that, Lily has been in love with the exorcist since day 1 and has been very clear about it, while the exorcist has also been teasing Lily about it since the start.

Users who are viewing this thread