Taimashi to Akuma-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Exorcist-san, Demon-chan and Wall Slam.

Dex-chan lover
@ojoudere well yes. I'm not saying it'd be a good pairing. I'm just saying it's not even close to being as bad as Usagi Drop. Lily has never been Exorcist's daughter by any means, she has liked him since day 1 and has been very clear about it since the start.
Not to mention that it's definitely not going to end that way.

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing daughter camp will stay alive until they are literally having sex.

Contributor
Just get a timeskip to show adult beautiful Lily and the "daughter camp" will die in less than a minute.

Dex-chan lover
yXEiYQ4.jpg

To all the people saying that Evan might only see her as a daughter and that Lily is too young her age has never been specified she might young for a demon but in human years who knows how old she is.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO these people and their delusions that this is father-daughter relationship. This has been romance since the beginning and Lily-chan wants the dick, and you know it. Stop deluding yourself.

Group Leader
@Xystus calm down, I've admit this is romance now. But I don't really care. I'm doing this for the fluff. Her reaction to everything is priceless. Let's keep it wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
Hang on. That's far too much like That Girl Is Not Just Cute.

Dex-chan lover
@ecchi on the contrary I've read quite a few manga series that take the adopted daughteru route to the romance route. I'm just a fool to actually have hope that there is at least one series in existence that does not do that -__-

@Myon her emotional and mental age are that of a human child. Do you think it's fine to have romantic feelings for a person who looked 23 physically but they were actually 9 years developmentally?

Users who are viewing this thread