Taimashi to Akuma-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - Demon-chan and the spring’s water

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, just wow. This chapter hurt me in several ways..That was really hard to read. 😓
On the plus side V-chan is becoming a really good girl.

@PRAR Since its Holy Water I hope her hand isn't badly scarred forever like her eye.

@alannondarklord Probably accurate, in addition to the naturally occurring Blessed Springs there's also probably many other exorcists patrolling nearby which is why only being in town near Evan would be the safest place for them in the human realm.

Did Evan-san the one who put holy water in the spring? I got a feeling that his face look a bit guilty..or perhaps just my imagination.

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2 I think Evan asked her.. or saying that "your eye must be scarred from another Exorcist but you bear no grudge against us" somewhere along this line.. I don't remember on which chapter...but I think its when he told her about the demon he was dating with and that he had to exorcist her.
Edit: it was from chapter 27 Christmas Eve.
Thanks @justforamin

@Ammaple27 I think holy water spring can exists naturally, since the location is the spring is 'filled with flowers' and 'on top of the mountain' I say that place can be pretty.... 'holy'?

Users who are viewing this thread