Taimashi to Akuma-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - Exorcist and Demon-chan 2

Dex-chan lover
I discovered this manga by chance while looking at recent updates and ended up reading it all in one day. Sad that the end is coming but it was really excellent, adorable and moving. Thank you <3

Sad to see this coming to an end in the next chapter, it was such a cute series. Thank you for your hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
Asked for comments, received many comments lol

Sad that we're at the finale, but it's been a great story. Looking forward to a fluffy ending.

Dex-chan lover
All good things come to an end. Thanks for all the work. I rather enjoyed the playboy turned dad and the adorable daughter

With the next chapter being it and this being a clear rushed axe-kun I feel like this story isn't worth reading. Its going to leave basically everything unresolved or poorly finished up.
Yeah, me too. The story was great so far but this is not a good ending, I feel terrible. They are just trying to make it so that it has an end. Why do so many great mangas end this way? I know it's hard but they should put a little more effort into it. I'll not read the next chapter, it's so sad that I have to drop this one also.

Dex-chan lover
Any reason given for the axe, then?
Thanks for sticking it through to the end!

Dex-chan lover
With the next chapter being it and this being a clear rushed axe-kun I feel like this story isn't worth reading. Its going to leave basically everything unresolved or poorly finished up.
It had a pretty good run and it was so sugary sweet the whole way through. Over 50 chapters. What's really unfinished? I mean I guess we could learn more about his past with the other demon girl but really, this has always been about him and Lily. It's not like it had a really large overarching plot at any point that needed to be resolved.

Dex-chan lover
It had a pretty good run and it was so sugary sweet the whole way through. Over 50 chapters. What's really unfinished? I mean I guess we could learn more about his past with the other demon girl but really, this has always been about him and Lily. It's not like it had a really large overarching plot at any point that needed to be resolved.
Like all the side character stuff, a series just being sweet for a while doesn't make it good though just means you get diabeetus without the payoff. Alot of the world building still hasn't happened either, like the whole Church arc that was clearly gonna happen soon just yeeted.
I assume the next chapter will be the death of that exorcist that took Lily's eye and that'll basically be all we get resolved on the demon side. The other demon with them I have no clue if they'll even do anything with her and her everything will be left open. The Apprentice exorcist, the shopkeeper mom like and many more are just gonna be waysided and not completed so then the question becomes:

What was the point in reading this? If it's for fluffy suger there is like a million series that do this too and have resolution (And yes alot like this that wheel spun then axe-kunned into mediocrity). If it's for the story only sorta will the main rom part of it be completed and thats it so that's pretty unsatisfying.

Group Leader
Reader and another fellow scanlator here, still following the series and love the quality! Sad that it ended fast but oh well, I really hope this doesn’t turn to some Usagi Drop or Wataten type of degeneracy 😟

Dex-chan lover
because it's a dogma that "power dynamics" between the sexes are bad, despite the fact that the natural power dynamic is always in the man's favor and that this is a good thing for everyone.

Needed some demon fluff, got some demon fluff. Great ride, sad it's over. Thanks for the translation. 10/10 cute claws and lil shrimp tails

Dex-chan lover
I've fallen behind on my reading but am catching up now, so I'll post as requested that "I read" and thank you for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread