Taimashi to Akuma-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 53.5 - Exorcist and Familiar-chan 2

Dex-chan lover
oookaayy, that was a hasty ending. Although I know the whole premesis was him being grown up and her being little, I would have liked one chapter where it doesn't look criminal for them to be together wth her having grown up. This is just my personal taste and wish.

Congrats on finishing the series and thanks for the hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Wish more Tonamishou manga (or pixiv art) got translated. Thanks for finishing this

Dex-chan lover
I'll be so bold as to call this a masterpiece. It handled the struggles amazingly well, gave us a cast full of endearing characters, never felt like it was too slow or dragging on, and had a satisfactory ending. I'm happy it ended well, but damn if I won't be sad that it's over. I always looked forward to seeing Lily's smile.

Dex-chan lover
This is something the japanese do well, they usually keep the feeling/form of the characters and don't just age them up like crazy compared to like korean stuff. Gotta preserve the power of lolis.

Dex-chan lover
What an absolute gem this was. All the characters were loveable, story progressed steadily. And as a big fan of Loli I'm super happy Evan got to be happy with Lily.

Aggregator gang
Thank you to the scanlators for your hard work!

oookaayy, that was a hasty ending. Although I know the whole premesis was him being grown up and her being little, I would have liked one chapter where it doesn't look criminal for them to be together wth her having grown up. This is just my personal taste and wish.

There's a bonus image of grownup Lily and V in the manga raw, and I dunno why it's not posted here.

Here, they look like this:

e049121e10f9a585fa70e3ddd24cd5cd0022d3c3.pnj

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eh.

I think that was about how much I got from the ending. Liked the beginning, but lack of progression or development really killed my interest in this story.

Group Leader

There's a bonus image of grownup Lily and V in the manga raw, and I dunno why it's not posted here.

Yeah, I'm planning on a chapter entry for volume extras (which isn't much), after I got around to translating the back cover, but got sidetracked 😅

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Hehhh, those look good. And I hadn't thought V-chan would look like that when they grew up.
Thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread