Taimashi to Akuma-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - Exorcist and Familiar-chan

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the last chapter! Kind of see this kind of ending coming, but I'm still happy to be able to finish this series.

Dex-chan lover
Ending it with a marriage like ceremony at least. Happy to see the future looks bright for both of our small demons.

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing yuri like between the other two, V only became her familiar because she didn't want to be killed. Literally both her and Evans sidekick also like Evans too
I know, but these Yuri goggles are pretty comfy right now! (y)

jak

Contributor
Awwww, i expected something with that other exorcist who took her eye. That was anti-climatic.

Group Leader
damn, we do be beaten by them MTL, but it's been too long so ig this is fair game, HM will still finish this series. see you soon'tm readers.
Hopefully it's mostly accurate MTL at least 😀; looking forward to a HM release! I really appreciate HM's scanlations (this series, of course, and read some of the other ones too).

Double-page supporter
Thanks a ton for finishing this heartwarming story.
And thank you too to the scanlation team for your hard work on this series. I'm glad I got to read this one to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scan its been a minute since this had an update
Surpisingly more wholesome than i thought it would be at the end lmao

Dex-chan lover
dang those are better marriage vows than 99% of the ones people use today

Double-page supporter
I wish it hadn't been rushed at the end, but it was a nice read. Thanks for all the translations Harmless, and thanks for finishing it, Meowbe.

Users who are viewing this thread