Taisho Maiden Fairytale

Power Uploader
Nothing of which I'm aware. The series is on their reader, but I don't see any download links (or IRC channels) and ripping is a pain...

Aggregator gang
There's already ripped version available somewhere. Tho why it's not allowed is mystery.

VIP
I asked SeaOtterScans before uploading here and they didn't allow me to upload their version

I guess they just don't want more people to read the story and enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
Might as well drop the link for people looking for it,

https://reader.seaotterscans.com/series/taishau_wotome_otogibanashi/

What can I say, it was a really good manga, the romance didn't get cheesy, the story wasn't just romance like alot of others and you get to really like and care about the characters.
A light novle that I felt was similar was "my Mr ostrich" if your interested check it out.

Dex-chan lover
I read it somewhere else, it's one of the best romances+sincerity+good characters.

the fluffiest romance with a bit of drama that just serves to make the sweetness all the better, every chapter was a joy to read. Yuzu and Tamahiko are fluff personified! what an absolute lovely read this was, 10/10.

Oooohhh, I loved it...
so heartwarming. i give it a 7/7

if anyone want to know where to read it, here's the link to the translator's website.
https://reader.seaotterscans.com/series/taishau_wotome_otogibanashi/

I almost facepalmed, congratulations sir. Your nickname makes the whole "event" somewhat more delicious.

Dex-chan lover
So I was able to read this in Manga Rock (Cause I don't know any better alts,If you know any please do tell) and I have to say,this is the most wholesome thing you can get in a manga.
Yuzu is the most precious being in the known universe and Tamahiko will so anything to protecc her,IT'S SO DANG WHOLESOME.
Really such a bummer that I wasn't able to read it here though.
I give this a 10/10,whatta mastapiece!

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know whether this is up on madokami or something?
I'll try and pull it from there if it is.
(After which I'll put it up here, credits etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread