Taisho Maiden Fairytale

Contributor
Actually a really good manga.

The art is great, the characters are good too, and each chapter is interesting to read, you don't really feel like there is filler.

The Sequel Mc is more of my taste, but it's still good.

Aggregator gang
I love it, I love it, I love it! Truly wonderful story makes me wish for their happiness.

It's been awhile since the last time I cried reading a romance manga...

I DIDN'T EXPECT TO LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH AAAAAARGH I WANT TO CRY I NEED MORE OF THIS ;;;___________;;;;
Thank you so much for translating this. Really thank you <33 💜💜💜

They all died from nukes man.

Plus another story about a rich person. And his dad bought him a girlfriend... Neat.

Fed-Kun's army
Tamako is probably the best character in this manga.

This shit is too good, I reread for a 3rd time and I still got hit in the feels what the fuck

Don’t make any trash comments your ruining it. It’s a beautiful story tho 10 billion percent jealous of the happy people but am happy for them.

bruh... this is just too good. the story and romance was well paced and the CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT oof.

Double-page supporter
when i first saw the cover i was like 'hmmm the art is a lil too cute' but i give it a shot and that was a great decision.

I love love love this one, it is cute, but also warm your heart with their baby step to fall in love in each other. Also the writer give us conflict at the right time, truly felt like a roller coaster hahaha. And character development not just for the mc but most of them? aahhh truly a masterpiece

Users who are viewing this thread