Taisho Maiden Fairytale

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing this story suffers from is the pacing. Some characters are established too quickly and a some are left out and not fully fleshed out . But aside from that this was an amazing romance story.

Fed-Kun's army
Good series too bad the ending felt rushed. Nonetheless, I did enjoy the development especially in the earlier chapters and the adorable couple :)

Dex-chan lover
You know that feeling when you finish reading something good and your heart just aches for a few days?

Dex-chan lover
Loved it. Main couple was great and got a lot of attention, most of the side characters don't get as much time put into them though, wasn't an issue for me since I was reading for the protagonists.

I definetely recommend this story!!
It's soooo cute even though it felt rushed at the end but I enjoyed it~

Dex-chan lover
This was really cute and all, but something kept bothering me throughout the whole manga

The art is at times WAY too similar to Ooishi Nakani's art style, so I couldn't really help this was going in an incestuous route, even though it obviously wasn't

Big breasts outta nowhere were really unnecessary

Upd. Really nice heartwarming read

A great read for those who like the themes of arranged marriage or healing from childhood trauma and abusive family. At the beginning I was worried it will be just episodic fluff but no, it went deeper and developed very nicely.

I loved this manga from beginning to end even though I don't usually read romcoms with so much drama in it. There were arcs where I cried every fucking chapter!! But the pay off was totally worth it.

Great use of historical events and laws to thread the story, likable protagonist and character growth.

9/10 if only the background art would have been better this would have been a 10.

P. S. I wish KyoAni animated this manga. They would bring us a masterpiece on the same level of Violet Evergarden.

Guess the whackjob sister didn't get a redemption arc but okay I guess that's how the world works

Very much a wish fufillment story, but sometimes thats just what you need. I love this manga!

10000/10 Definitely would recommend. Has all the aspects of a good story in it. Great plot, not too much drama, lots of fluff, character growth, and extremely wholesome. I dont know what else you're waiting for. Go read it and thank me later 😉

Users who are viewing this thread