Takamori-kun wo Damarasetai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so much. I think our boy has big "lone wolf sort but with very little going on behind the eyes" energy.

Fed-Kun's army
The Japanese government should really get rid of the Japanese language if they want birth rates to improve. With statistics pulled out of my literal ass they are responsible of 97.6% of the drop.
You do realize it’s a much deeper issue that, while affecting most modernized countries, disproportionally affects the Asian region right? Getting rid of the Japanese lanauage and making everyone speak English won’t fix the societal / cultural / economic issues that are actually causing the decline. You should really go into the weeds on researching this topic as it is interesting and says a lot about human nature.

Dex-chan lover
tf is wrong with Japanese sensibilities if "the moon looks blue :)" was considered a more nuanced and appropriate for the audience translation? Like, I get "the moon looks beautiful," but I'm just lost on this one

That's just how idioms work. Or cultural roundabouts. It's their version of "Would you like to Netflix and Chill" or "How is your father?".

Manyv cultures have that. IDK why. Seems like a lot of cultures don't wanna go directly into "you u wan sum fuk?"

Dex-chan lover
letting them talk over the phone or text is a good way for her to talk to him normally, without hearing all his crazy thoughts

want to see more of that

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you Imouto-Chan for helping this ship sail by telling your dumb Onii-Chan the other possible meaning of the words he said!

I bow down to you 🙇

Users who are viewing this thread