Takamori-kun wo Damarasetai!!

Shockingly bland for a manga about mind reading and hearing other people secrets. Only 1 chapter out so far so it's hard to say where this will go, but I don't even remotely understand the hype.

Banned
Shockingly bland for a manga about mind reading and hearing other people secrets. Only 1 chapter out so far so it's hard to say where this will go, but I don't even remotely understand the hype.
Yeah I was expecting more lewd and is disappointed. Still wanna see where this goes tho.

Also shouldn't the title be I want to shut Takamori-kun up or I want Takamori-kun to shut up (this one is a different context)? I want to shut up Takamori-kun just sounds kinda wrong in English even though it's still correct ☝️🤓

To whoever reads Mangadex Forums, this is just Mousou Telepathy. The guy is like a watered down version of Toda from Tele Mousou, but who knows though? Maybe it’ll go in a different direction. Please, read Mousou Telepathy though. It’s a good read.

Yeah I was expecting more lewd and is disappointed. Still wanna see where this goes tho.

Also shouldn't the title be I want to shut Takamori-kun up or I want Takamori-kun to shut up (this one is a different context)? I want to shut up Takamori-kun just sounds kinda wrong in English even though it's still correct ☝️🤓
I'm not even talking about the lewdness. It's just boring. There's no substance.

Again, just a first chapter so far so maybe that changes, but so far this is pure junk food manga. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's weirdly highly rated despite having nothing interesting going for it.

These 2 character look remind me of Horimiya, the story is easy to read and i can't stop grinning haha, waiting more chapters!

I'm not even talking about the lewdness. It's just boring. There's no substance.

Again, just a first chapter so far so maybe that changes, but so far this is pure junk food manga. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's weirdly highly rated despite having nothing interesting going for it.
Yeah, I hadn't heard of Mousou Telepathy until Mykatokujira mentioned it above, so the central conceit sounded new to me. But the way it's gone so far, it's been a one-note joke. :(

There's a lot of other potential ways for Minamikawa to get outwardly inexplicably embarassed by Takamori's thoughts, like random stream of consciousness stuff: "Dang, I wish the teacher would look the other way. I gotta pick my nose." Or "Hmm, last night's P*kemon episode was pretty good. Ooh, what about Minamikawa in a P*kachu onesie? Cute!" People's minds wander a lot, esp when bored in high school!

Or to inadvertently fall for him b/c of his good-guy thoughts towards someone else. I'm not super creative so my examples can't do this concept justice, but there are so many more things people think about every day that reflects their character, beyond two cute HS kids obsessing over each other 24/7 (which while perhaps true to life can get monotonous).

In the end though, I can't write it any better, so I won't knock it too hard. Maybe the author is just setting the baseline, and future chapters will get more exploratory? Kinda the 3-episode test.

Edit: Mousou Telepathy is a pretty fun read. Lewdness is frequently referenced since that's stereotypically what a teenaged boy would be fixated on. Not as innocent and sanitized a read as Takamori-kun wo Damarasetai, but more varied. MT's author actually shows other thoughts. Other people's, and the two MCs' thoughts about things other than fixating on each other.

Last edited:
Not bad I really like the story so far the pacing seem good for now aswell so pls keep releasing more

Users who are viewing this thread