Takane no Hana wa Chirasaretai

Hello, I am sorry for asking and sounding so impatient, but do you guys still work on this manga? I am really looking forward to this one so maybe if you could, would it be possible for you tell me what’s going on with this manga? I was worried that you dropped it

Looking forward to keeping with the English translation of this Manga. If help is needed, I would very much like to help with type setting and editing or even proof reading if possible.

Thanks for the hard work.

eeeee this makes my heart beat so fast <3 PLEASE keep translating!! I keep checking back! Thank you!

I would love to slap him with those roses, because boyyyyy, how dare you mess with Hana all this time, and without a single apology just be like “you bring flowers to proposals, right?” Frick fracken heck no

I love it omg it was so sweet!!!!! I still think he looks like GACKT the singer hahahhaha

I feel like the ending was rushed, it had good pacing right up until the end there and then it just felt rushed the last 2 chapters

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 ahhhhhhh this manga was so beautiful, cute, heart warming!! I loved it! Made me so happy~~ I have waiting so long for the entirety of it to be released in English! So thank you for finishing translating it!

Users who are viewing this thread