Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@tranhi123 I mean, I have. She wanted it and I was willing to do it. Not everybody has the same kinks. This doesn't mean I knocked her face off or anything. We had a discussion and she let me know she wanted rougher sex. I went online and researched how to do it safely and we had nice, safe, and tough sex.

Dex-chan lover
They're both neophytes. Its the process of discovery. Sure it feels wrong; because it is wrong . Even the most seasoned perverts had to start somewhere. But this is where the fantasy starts. Instead of guided learning, self discovery is the theme.

Self discovery will lead to mistakes, but you learn from it and become what you want for each other.

Dex-chan lover
Somewhere, Gendo Ikari is feeling irritated because someone's stealing his pose and he doesn't know who.

that's why cuddle is so important for both sub and dom. the dom need reafirmation that he isn't a monster for causing pain to their SO

Dex-chan lover
People be here like "oh man I can't take this violence" must have missed the first 2 fuckin pages of this Manga where she is very clearly being choked, but then gotta tap out when she's slapped? Lmao what? Choking is a-OK but slapping is where the line is drawn?

Dex-chan lover
MC slaps her without hesitation? The fuck. even on S&M you start with regions that don't get sunlight first...

Dex-chan lover
lost where I was at chapter wise and started rereading to catch up. Never noticed he had a boner in the last panel till now. That or its just the angle of the pants.

Users who are viewing this thread