Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Group Leader
Bet people will think this manga is wholesome and pure if they started reading from here

Love that both of these idiots are on the exact same page, have the same goal, want the same thing and yet. AND YET.

They screw up at the last step in the same way while actually answering the question they forgot to ask.

Lovable dumbasses the two of them i swear.

Supporter
that hug, and him returning her affection...

more trucking lewd than literally anything till now in this manga

bless this piece of art

Double-page supporter
i didn't think this would get so sweet. lewd yes. but this sweet?

hot damn, dude.

Dex-chan lover
they're doing freaky shit like a pro but when romance is involved they're both so sweet wtf

Everything in this manga is reversed, SM shit is normal and pure innocent touching is lewd, awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
I need more wholesome bondage manga in my life. Reading this made me realize that. It's a theme that needs to be explored more in manga. Femdom or Maledom it doesn't matter, as long as it's consenting and lovingly wholesome. Relationships with bdsm tend to be very stable compared to most regular couples cuz of the levels of trust, sexual dependence, and the bonds established from the acts. I'd definitely say they're closer than people who just have basic vanilla missionary sex. I don't really know much about bondage but I'm trying to learn from reading manga like these. Nana to Kaoru, Tsumi to Kai (a.k.a Pleasure and Corruption) and Until You Beg so Sweetly are other good manga like this. I'd definitely be up for being with a femdom like in the latter two titles I mentioned. I can't really take the lead and I'm always the bitch in my relationships.

7rdzVVU.png

Users who are viewing this thread