Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

I wonder where we go from here. Unless it goes that Nana to Kaoru route, I can't see it going for very long.

Kindle of feels like there is mange 10 chapters at most left. Unless some forced drama comes for a little drive-by annoyance. Please please please no creepy rapey blackmail drama......PLEASE!

That being said, a lovely fluffy chapter. And honestly not at all as ahem fetish filled as the initiall chapter gave the impression off.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This comedy style feels pretty weird shown out of a sudden - kinda sweet but I was waiting for something else, you know)))

Dex-chan lover
god pls let the story continue like this. no fucking misunderstanding and dragging. A couple who figured communication is the key, who wouldve known!!

still cant feel but uneasy everytime i read. feels like a ntr is just around the corner

Double-page supporter
surprising wholesome... lets hope it continues like this without unnecessary drama D:

Yes, you won't understand if you don't talk, keep the wholesome up. I don't mind a misunderstanding and everything but at least make it solved in 2 or 3 ch at most instead of dragging it just to add more misunderstanding and forced drama.

Dex-chan lover
Wonderful fluff. But I do hope her makeup ends up running down her face, too.

Double-page supporter
Welp, I guess we are in the endgame now that the title was referenced.

Dex-chan lover
This sweetness, this mutual admission of not knowing how to act? Hook this into my veins.

Dex-chan lover
@WanDown Adding something like noticeable makeup to characters you specifically drew to be attractive from the start will generally look a bit off. Similarly, if her default appearance had been the one using makeup and then we saw her without, the change to how she's drawn would be something like "Ah, this isn't who we're used to. Put the makeup back on I guess." About the only exception I can think of would be Manbagi from Komi-san, but that was kind of on purpose.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana Nana to Kaoru was my first and favorite sadomasochism manga so hoping it's gonna be as tame as this. I finished tsumi to kai and destiny lovers, both with same theme and ended up getting frustrated because of NTR (was warned by tags so partly my fault for reading). Anyway, currently reading this and https://mangadex.org/title/30667/yuki-nee-chan-no-kan-nou-gokko and it's p good so far.

Users who are viewing this thread