Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that wholesome and hornyness scene can blend together...
thx for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Girl, the dude busted in his pants quite a few chapters ago, I think it's safe to say you already make his kokoro go doki doki.

Dex-chan lover
This is literally the only series I've ever seen (manga, anime, drama, movie, anything) that can be so totally wholesome whilst being utterly horny af. The rating is high, but not high enough.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most wholesome and lewd (at the same time) chapter of this series. It's nice that because they're dating, their actions are more sexual.

Also, these two grabbed and rubbed each other like that in the bathroom, but MC gets blushed and his girlfriend kiss him on the cheek. Whaaaaaaa? hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
This will definitely escalate to them fucking like rabbits

Group Leader
This mangaka is just the best when it comes to diabetes-inducing vanilla. And sex hair. My god, the sex hair...

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti I'm following Shingeki no Eroko, and yeah- the relationship between them is definitely, uh, mature. But it just reads as an adult relationship whereas this one is just horny as fuckkkk but the instead of the horny scenes being there for fanservice/pure lewdness they're also pivotal to the story and further the wholesomeness as the same time. It's an amazing balance.
Not reading Ase to Sekken right now, seen it on the feed plenty of times though. Mainly because I have a thing against sweat in general and am not really into smells as a fetish. Might give it a chance though.

Dex-chan lover
@RyuukuSensei
I'm not into the fetish part of Ase to Sekken either, but the way the relationship in that one develops is simply beautiful. It is remarkable how a series that has a niche fetish as a hook can have such nicely written romance.

Users who are viewing this thread