Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - The World I Love

Dex-chan lover
i did the exact same thing in high school. me and my ex were into this stuff and we had hundreds of pictures and videos. someone somehow got a hold of one of the ones that only i had and sent it to a bunch of people in the school and we had to delete everything before more got out. i really regretted not migrating them somewhere else before deleting them from where they were leaked from, and had the exact thoughts he did in my room. that fap material was golden back then.

Dex-chan lover
This photo thing was going on for a while now so i thought there was an out come planned.

-Just delete everything

Ok.

Dex-chan lover
Amazingly, that was one of the most practical tropes I've ever seen in a manga. The thought of integrating a PERSEC and IT lesson while titillating. Five stars!

Dex-chan lover
Have her go no panties, and snap pix. She clearly said she wants it, and it's ok to go farther. Go for it. I like how the buildup is slow, but smooth sailing. At this rate they're going for all the way soon.
The problem though is he needs to change up his looks. She is trying new things. He should too.
She even mentioned it before. Him getting a haircut, and contacts. improve his posture would help too.
He seriously looks like a slob, and a loser. Change his look jut a little, and he would be just fine. Just makin a few minor changes can help improve your self image a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Have her go no panties, and snap pix. She clearly said she wants it, and it's ok to go farther. Go for it. I like how the buildup is slow, but smooth sailing. At this rate they're going for all the way soon.
The problem though is he needs to change up his looks. She is trying new things. He should too.
She even mentioned it before. Him getting a haircut, and contacts. improve his posture would help too.
He seriously looks like a slob, and a loser. Change his look jut a little, and he would be just fine. Just makin a few minor changes can help improve your self image a lot.
Agreed he really could use a glow up

Dex-chan lover
I mean.... Knowing her. If he looked like a UB she'd prolly be even more excited...

Also his looks and posture aren't that bad. His hair is a bit messy, but so is hers, that's kinda the mangakas style. I guess he could get some better clothes?

Also gtfo here with "contacts". I will not stand for glasses slander! Glasses are very versatile...

Dex-chan lover
I mean.... Knowing her. If he looked like a UB she'd prolly be even more excited...

Also his looks and posture aren't that bad. His hair is a bit messy, but so is hers, that's kinda the mangakas style. I guess he could get some better clothes?

Also gtfo here with "contacts". I will not stand for glasses slander! Glasses are very versatile...
Hahaha. lol the glasses. I saying he could look much more handsome without the glasses, and she also has mentioned he should at least make an effort to change. He keeps going on, and on, and on. How he's not worthy of her. Like dude change your attitude, grow the hell up, and improve your looks. Then his confidence would improve. After doing all that, and having her throw herself at him on a silver plater, and he still goes on with the beta shit. Then he truly isn't worthy of her. At least put in the effort to look the part. Author should introduce a more mature sadistic, and handsome ladies man Who's serious about stealing her away. That would make him rethink his beta attitude.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha. lol the glasses. I saying he could look much more handsome without the glasses, and she also has mentioned he should at least make an effort to change. He keeps going on, and on, and on. How he's not worthy of her. Like dude change your attitude, grow the hell up, and improve your looks. Then his confidence would improve. After doing all that, and having her throw herself at him on a silver plater, and he still goes on with the beta shit. Then he truly isn't worthy of her. At least put in the effort to look the part. Author should introduce a more mature sadistic, and handsome ladies man Who's serious about stealing her away. That would make him rethink his beta attitude.
And then it wouldn't be nearly as relatable to the readers... ¯\(ツ)

I don't think we need a gigachad for a story like this, it'd be significantly less wholesome than it currently is. Also he's still young, he's never done this with anyone before, it's all new to him. No shit he's gonna have second thoughts about it all and self confidence issues. It's not "being beta" it's just being human.

Seeing these two people rushing into eachother with this massive out-there situation and not really knowing what to do with themselves is the biggest pull for this manga. Adding some dickhead just for the sake of drama is exactly what this manga doesn't need, that's such a typical and overdone route.

Dex-chan lover
And then it wouldn't be nearly as relatable to the readers... ¯\(ツ)

I don't think we need a gigachad for a story like this, it'd be significantly less wholesome than it currently is. Also he's still young, he's never done this with anyone before, it's all new to him. No shit he's gonna have second thoughts about it all and self confidence issues. It's not "being beta" it's just being human.

Seeing these two people rushing into eachother with this massive out-there situation and not really knowing what to do with themselves is the biggest pull for this manga. Adding some dickhead just for the sake of drama is exactly what this manga doesn't need, that's such a typical and overdone route.
Lets be honest here. They're only together like this due to the fact he caught her in a compromising situation, and it turned her on. Other wise she wouldn't have ever noticed him at all. He's like a ghost that has little to no presence at all. As far as I can remember She barely noticed he existed till that incident. Also most people given the fact she mentioned he should improve his looks even just a little 90% of people would take such a suggestion from their crush to heart.

Dex-chan lover
Lets be honest here. They're only together like this due to the fact he caught her in a compromising situation, and it turned her on. Other wise she wouldn't have ever noticed him at all. He's like a ghost that has little to no presence at all. As far as I can remember She barely noticed he existed till that incident. Also most people given the fact she mentioned he should improve his looks even just a little 90% of people would take such a suggestion from their crush to heart.
I don't even remember her saying for him to improve his looks. Where was that? I think you just have a weird fixation on something that doesn't really matter for this Manga.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember her saying for him to improve his looks. Where was that? I think you just have a weird fixation on something that doesn't really matter for this Manga.
That was early chapters, and she did say some thing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread