Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - She's a Princess

Supporter
animesher.com_gif-girl-that-face-1879773.gif

Dex-chan lover
I hate what this is trying to say about BSDM. This isn't what it's about at all and what made me love the series so far. This is just gaslighting and grooming (I don't like using that term these days but it applies). She came to him in a vulnerable emotional state, you should NEVER initiate like that. This is what people from the outside of the BSDM community think BSDM is.

You blaming the guy (ugh, typical) who SHE corrupted to begin with (blank slate) aside, are you sure you're not the one gaslighting here? Because none of what you said applies to this manga and their relationship. Like, at all.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually confused whether their relationship is Healthy or Toxic because of their Violent BDSM kink.

Aggregator gang
The thing is that the manga hasn't been trying to portray a healthy BDSM relationship; it's about an absolute degenerate of a girl who has dragged the once decent boy into the abyss with her.
I reckon most of the boys reading this would happily project themselves in this relationship, not exactly the "abyss" you describe....

This (dangerous) nonsense is just due to the author probably having never been in an SM relationship and trying to ride on the wave of all the SM works following Nana to kaoru.

I'm not saying this piece isn't enjoyable but slaping strong enough to cause a nosebleed (never seen that happen btw) and choking are not the kind of things you sandwich between an i love you and a kiss. Violence against women in Japan (and in many other countries) is already an issue as it is.

Dex-chan lover
Some of you have the memory of a goldfish, I swear. All of he does is to reassure her by telling her what he has always felt towards. And he complements it with physical acts, because she has never been comforted with words only.

This has happened in past chapters the other way around, him feeling unworthy of her, and it was solved in the same way, by restating the feelings they have.
That's not the point. It's the chocking, and wanting to take every thing away from her. That could also mean her life. It's getting dangerous. The serious violence is going too far.

Dex-chan lover
So if a girl wants to cut her wrists go ahead and do it?

Or maybe people need to seek help at that point.
Umm....I think you're comparing 2 way too different things. Don't put depression and desperate acts with kinks.
Allow me to use this message to reply to not only you but everyone how has doubts.
Have you all ever at least "dipped your toes" in bdsm culture? First of all, I am no expert, I just had friends very into it and had some interesting talks.

Now, let's start with the nosebleed: could happen to everyone, but you need a very very very strong slap to break a blood vessel in the nose by slapping someone...and seeing both their body structure, I personally don't believe Sawada has enough strength, so that might be or not an exaggeration.

Next, the actual BDSM: if you're not into it, don't try to understand...it's way too hard. BDSM it's not just someone tying or slapping the other....BDSM, believe it or not, it's the "ultimate form" of trust: the sub trusts the dom to the point that they're willing to hand them their body, and the dom has the responsibility of taking care of that body. I read some message where some people said (tl,dr) "chocking bad, people died" "he'll reach the point where he'll take her life"....yesn't. People died because they tried things they didn't know how to do. You don't think BDSM it's simple, right? Binding, whipping, wax play, knife play, blood play.....people who actually are into BDSM study things before trying a "play" WITH their partner. Some people mentioned Nana to Kaoru, then what better example? He always did his best in aftercare after his tying her session ended as to make sure her skin wouldn't be left with marks. That's caring for the partner.
This might tick off someone and I'm sorry if it does, but you can consider "BDMS people" kinda like bipolars lol: during their act they do the nastiest, and when it's over they can be the cuddle-y-est and most lovey-dovey on the planet.
And we go back to the trust thing: Minezaki trusts Sawada...might be stupid to you, but as she said, when Sawada kept his eyes closed when she stripped, that's when she realized she could trust him. Also, Sawada was shown to actually study "his part", as iirc, there was a chapter where we saw him studing the various shibari techniques....that's also because he wants to satisfy her without hurting her by using improper techniques.(this last part depends on whether my memory fails me or not)

So, to conclude because I already wrote too much, I personally think that no, things won't go south
Stay positive lads, mangas should not be something that give you more anxiety than what you might already feel

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I reckon most of the boys reading this would happily project themselves in this relationship, not exactly the "abyss" you describe....

This (dangerous) nonsense is just due to the author probably having never been in an SM relationship and trying to ride on the wave of all the SM works following Nana to kaoru.

I'm not saying this piece isn't enjoyable but slaping strong enough to cause a nosebleed (never seen that happen btw) and choking are not the kind of things you sandwich between an i love you and a kiss. Violence against women in Japan (and in many other countries) is already an issue as it is.
The girl outright thinks to herself that they are in a deranged and twisted relationship and is worried about how her perversion has corrupted her boyfriend. I think the danger is intentional and not just because the author doesn't know about proper S&M. They are just fucked up people making each other more fucked up as the relationship goes on.

Dex-chan lover
Umm....I think you're comparing 2 way too different things. Don't put depression and desperate acts with kinks.
Allow me to use this message to reply to not only you but everyone how has doubts.
Have you all ever at least "dipped your toes" in bdsm culture? First of all, I am no expert, I just had friends very into it and had some interesting talks.

Now, let's start with the nosebleed: could happen to everyone, but you need a very very very strong slap to break a blood vessel in the nose by slapping someone...and seeing both their body structure, I personally don't believe Sawada has enough strength, so that might be or not an exaggeration.
It may be an exaggeration, but if not that's what I was talking about, him hitting her hard enough to make her bleed is extreme.

They aren't different things just different levels of self harm. There's bdsm prepped and studied pain, and "make me bleed" pain.

Dex-chan lover
That's not the point. It's the chocking, and wanting to take every thing away from her. That could also mean her life. It's getting dangerous. The serious violence is going too far.
This isn't the first instance in which he chokes her nor the first time he wants to "take everything away from her". Plus, after every instance, literally every fucking instance of play, he asks her if he went overboard and she tells him everything is okay.

Next time you should try to read the text instead of just looking at the drawings.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, have yall actually read the other chapters? This isn't the first time it's happened. It's like some folks just hopped on this chapter without knowing the full contex

Dex-chan lover
That’s your flawed interpretation, cuz I don’t see why you’d go to such an extremism as murder. Also stop acting like he hasn’t choked her before, you senile or something.

Dex-chan lover
It may be an exaggeration, but if not that's what I was talking about, him hitting her hard enough to make her bleed is extreme.
Your memory is either shot or you’re too high on your horse to see that this happened before and that she likes it. You don’t have to like but to act as if we’re watching some kind of abuse drama is really disingenuous.
They aren't different things just different levels of self harm. There's bdsm prepped and studied pain, and "make me bleed" pain.
And what point does this “distinction” other than to serve as a foundation for your shaky stance. She likes the stuff they do, he likes the stuff they do, both have done this shit before, stop the grandstanding or leave.

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, it's true that there's BDSM and there's pure unrequested violence....and they're very different. But, again, that's is the reason I believe this scene was an extremely exagerated exaggeration (lol...sorry, it slipped).
As I said it before, number 1 reason for me, it's because Sawada isn't physically able to slap hard enough.
Reason number 2, a very hard slap is more likely to injure and make bleed an ear that breaking a nose vessel....that's the reason why those (forgive me) apes that do slapping contests put wadding inside their ears.
For reason number 3, all I can say is that, imo, author is a bit dumb....we were shown (same as Sawada learning bondage, this is true only if my memory still works properly) Minezaki having a nosebleed in other random occasions...like getting choked the firsts time? I think? my memory is failing me....
Anyway, I don't want to say that author doesn't know how the human body works, but I think he's using Minezaki's nosebleeds as a sort of indicator....either for her excitement or for showing that Sawada is becoming more unhinged to please Minezaki....which is kinda a bit stupid imo, but that's just me.

About the "people die from asphyxia", I remember a real sad story about 3 guys wanting to spice their threesome up. So the dude tied one of the girls up, but having no experience or knowledge, in the end the girl died. So yeah, doing something when you don't know how, can lead to death. That's for choking, as it is for riding a bike, a car, using a knife in the kitchen, trying to repair the electrical whatever, going on the skate, picking up mushrooms....
Talking about choking, a good neck hold done by a professional fighter can knockout a person in about 20-30 seconds. That is usually the "time limit" in restricting the air flow of someone, more than that and you can end up with damage to the brain or death. And for that, I'd like, this time, to praise Sawada/author for the scene in this chapter....he choked her for, imo, no more that 10-15 seconds, just enough for her to take pleasure and/or probably reach orgasm (kinky....)
Anyway, the tl,dr of this segment is: people obviously die by doing things they don't know how to do, but it doesn't mean that it is actually dangerous.

Also, please people, let's keep this discussion civil, pacific and insult-free.....c'mon lads, let's have fun discussing and not going for each others throats :hearts::thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Your memory is either shot or you’re too high on your horse to see that this happened before and that she likes it. You don’t have to like but to act as if we’re watching some kind of abuse drama is really disingenuous.

And what point does this “distinction” other than to serve as a foundation for your shaky stance. She likes the stuff they do, he likes the stuff they do, both have done this shit before, stop the grandstanding or leave.
And some people like the feeling of a knife on their skin, and some people like the feeling of being high on heroine.

Fuck seeking mental help though hey? I guess if they like it its fine. It's weird the world even has psychiatric help.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't the first instance in which he chokes her nor the first time he wants to "take everything away from her". Plus, after every instance, literally every fucking instance of play, he asks her if he went overboard and she tells him everything is okay.

Next time you should try to read the text instead of just looking at the drawings.
I read the text all right. he's going over board, and is getting worst. He only asks after the fact. He also leaves hand marks on her throat. So he was choaking her hard enough. I've seen real hard core make me bleed s&m torture. This for the most part is nothing. The way he's going the whips candles, clips, spanking, and the pantylessH stuff. Isn't going to be enough for him. He's going to seriously hurt her real bad. She's weak willed, and is falling fast. She may ask for it, but he's escalating it to dangerous levels.

Dex-chan lover
My only problem with this was that there was no clear boundaries. In the earlier chapters, they agreed on marks in places unseen or invisible. This was a clear violation of that, he was leaving a mark on her face. Also, there's a specific method of choking in BDSM play. Him being the deep-end searcher that he is, I doubt he'd never read that. Seeing him choke for real was weird.

Talking about consent in this could be an entire hellhole since they're still schoolchildren (technically), although funnily enough, if you paid attention, they always, always ask for explicit consent (or give explicit consent) before going down the deeper end, which I think is nice. He also erased her pictures the moment she asked him to, and they're both respectful about the topic without losing the kinky. That's healthy.

So yeah, the violations I mentioned above do make this chapter feel slightly off compared to the rest. Still falls squarely in the topic of fucked up children with the most vanilla romance hooking up in the least vanilla way, though, so nothing that really detracted from the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread