Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - An Eventual Bloom

Dex-chan lover
This might be where their relationship loses its secrecy: Rin going on about the "cool onee-chan her brother's dating".

Dex-chan lover
What a role model the imouto has found for herself.

"Gosh, what can I do to become a refined lady like you?"

"Well, first you're going to need to get used to peeing while standing up, and for the next step you're going to need plenty of rope..."

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they'll go this way but itd be wild if bro gets anxious about his little sister wanting to be like his perverted gf. That finger suck wasn't "cool and mature" it was just horny lol.

Dex-chan lover
This might be where their relationship loses its secrecy: Rin going on about the "cool onee-chan her brother's dating".
Naw, she clearly knows they're keeping it a secret.

It doesnt seem like she's dumb enough to blow their cover like that

Dex-chan lover
I sometimes wonder a lot whether some really have those long bangs, enough to even hide their eyes and 4head irl. How do you even look at someone without your hair messing up the vision.

Thank you for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they'll go this way but itd be wild if bro gets anxious about his little sister wanting to be like his perverted gf. That finger suck wasn't "cool and mature" it was just horny lol.
I mean, "cool and mature" and "horny" are pretty much synonyms to a lot of people lol

Users who are viewing this thread