Takane to Hana

Fed-Kun's army
There's still double the books to go.... so this is gonna keep it up with the indecisiveness and shit???

Contributor
I think it's time i read this one, i only know the beginning of the story, didn't bother watching the other since a long time.

Oh sweet, new chapters! The only Shoujo that my Shonen heart adores .

jis

Note if the translator ever sees this! she emphasized 16 because girls can marry at 16 (with parental consent) in Japan. Thanks for picking up this manga!

Double-page supporter
fyi the official translation has released the rest of vol 9 and vol 10 on amazon for those that dont want to wait and dont mind spending ~15 usd for two digital volumes.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I just binge read the whole thing. I'm gonna get some diabetes hahahaha

I cried so much at volume 7. My heart throbbed so much all volumes around. I loved this manga. Also, i love the detail that his grandfather is being true to his words: He wants no only someone who he protects, but who also protects him, and in a sense, that is what hana went to do. I feel so happy after having read this. So what if I had to study today? hahahahaahah Thanks for translation

Aggregator gang
translated to vol 12 ch. 68.5 as of dec 9 2019 on mangago . I hope that helps with your fix for a while since 13 and 14 will not be out for a few months. Or you can buy the book since vol. 12 has been translated and published by viz as of dec 3. Vol 13 is set to be published on February 4th 2020 by VIZ Media LLC and vol 14 is set for Published April 7th 2020 by VIZ Media LLC English and was Published November 27th 2019 by Kazé Manga French.

Thanks for the heads up about mangago. I have preordered as far as it would let me but I seriously cannot wait any longer. This series is like a shot to my heart full of happiness. Hits all my shoujo preferences without any character being excessively stupid

Users who are viewing this thread