Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
These girls are still not respecting his feelings, I’m getting kinda tired of this. He’s not dense, he’s making choices. Yet at the same time everyone seems to think it’s ok to lie to him/hide stuff. He’s trusting them so much with his technology and gifts and the trust is not being reciprocated.

Best girl is the lord’s wife in that regard… oh and look at that, she’s age-appropriate too!
Then go to another country and find another girl! Isekai solution! It is not always the first girl wins anyway. Even Vegetta got Bulma.

Dex-chan lover
Arcadian bug in real life = coconut worms?

coconut-worm.jpg
termites...

Dex-chan lover
I guess the truth came out after all, Kazura is not Greysior. However, that portal is supposedly the Greysior place of disappearance, maybe the people just made a legend of Greysior which was the previously dead salaryman heh?

Supporter
I guess the truth came out after all, Kazura is not Greysior. However, that portal is supposedly the Greysior place of disappearance, maybe the people just made a legend of Greysior which was the previously dead salaryman heh?
That’s almost certainly the case. “Greysior” is the skeleton that he found in the tunnel the first time he visited this world (which he later buried).

The only other person it could have been was his dad, who we have many reasons to believe has also visited there. The problem with that theory is that the timelines wouldn’t make sense if it were the case.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. This manga has ultimately gotten pretty scattered / lost focus. Hopefully, it finds it's direction again as the war prep comes into focus, but I don't have high hopes given it's slide over the last 20 chapters.

And I wish the author had just made the girls several years older rather than this 14-16 crap (after the time skip, they might be 15/16 now, with him 26). Or have made it so when he goes back, time progresses faster on this world than Earth, allowing them to 'catch up' to him some and make it less gross. Would also add some dynamic of risk to him going back and getting more stuff. Maybe it could've been a slight difference early, but the dilation grows stronger the more earth tech he brings over (as opposed to when he just teaches stuff). Well, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread