Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
nights can be very very dark outside of cities so id imagine its the same for this world and it was possible to just not see them assemble the trebuchet but..
Putting aside the ridiculous notion of assembling a treb in a single day, assembling it without any illumination would be just another asspull.

And if the fort IS the border guard that makes the lack of vigilance even more damning. Even in peace time there would be regular patrols around any fort. ESPECIALLY after news of bandits roaming around. Theres enough plot holes for an army to get through, oh wait...

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the writer didn't do any research or whatsoever. The whole chapter feels like a drag, people bickering and act like headless chickens. And the trebuchet is like god weapon one shot-ing wall like paper. That's not how trebuchet works especially if it's a prototype or at trial stage. Then what can the defender do? just keep shooting until everything ground to dust. And to begin with, how come the military commander fear the enemies number when they are defending and the enemies number only twice their garrisoned soldiers

Dex-chan lover
You know the whole country is blind when they didn't even noticed a trebuchet is getting built right in front of them.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. . I thought we are preparing for this eventuall attack since long time ago. Why are they still got blinaided?
Because apparently, they were not expecting the enemy to have siege engines is my guess, they figured a tall wall was enough.
It seems only kazura knows what a fucking trebuchet even is over there.
It is pretty lazy writing that they were taken by surprise when they are supposed to be on high alert against that very same thing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Putting aside the ridiculous notion of assembling a treb in a single day, assembling it without any illumination would be just another asspull.

And if the fort IS the border guard that makes the lack of vigilance even more damning. Even in peace time there would be regular patrols around any fort. ESPECIALLY after news of bandits roaming around. Theres enough plot holes for an army to get through, oh wait...
i agree its all ridiculous but at the same time its just a (mostly) feel good isekai series so i try not to put so much thought into it. i mean the whole concept of humans who become ungodly strong just by eating some other world regular food in the first place is absurd and prob the most effective weapon that could exist.

if author was smart and really wanted mc to commit to protecting the country he couldve had mc doping the army because:
A: the world is still in a primarily melee setting and the superhuman strength and speed is vastly stronger then any "medieval" tech
B: tech can be stolen/captured and reproduced. Doping cant (i mean there could be traitors but that is a vast minority)

why think about it and instead turn your brain off and read the manga and chill

Dex-chan lover
Would you be willing to elaborate on that? Any spoilers are fine.
We basically get a lot of chapters that gives backstory to WHO Zirconia is, as in her background, but also her relationship with Lieze not being her real mother. Why she has her hatred to Valvert and how much she is willing to give to have her revenge.

Dex-chan lover
We basically get a lot of chapters that gives backstory to WHO Zirconia is, as in her background, but also her relationship with Lieze not being her real mother. Why she has her hatred to Valvert and how much she is willing to give to have her revenge.
I see, I see. Thanks for the reply.

Dex-chan lover
Is this still being continued? raws are up to 85 and the current team is doing other series so they're not on a hiatus from all of it

Users who are viewing this thread