Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - The Night of the Festival

Dex-chan lover
huh I feel like that skeleton he found in the passageway to this world is actually the girl who fell in love with the original greysior

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the 55th chapter titled "Please Save Me" can't be about saving Valetta after being kidnapped, right? Trusting a sociopathic sister-beater was obviously the right choice, after all. Edit: I was wrong lads, still not convinced on nothing happening to Valetta though.

Last edited:
Contributor
What is he, 12? Listening to a story with a slightly racy romance in it makes him not want to hear it is just... :haa:

Anyway, considering his dad knew about the secret in that house, that could've been a story about him, or maybe his grandpa. I wish he picked up a thing or two about that story, because I think it had important lessons to impart; but we all know how much of a naive dolt he is by now.

I should be happy for Valetta considering that I'm rooting for her and she just went on a cute date with him, but I'm having mixed feelings with the protagonist who at 52 chapters in has not really developed at all since chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread