Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Everyone's Situation

Dex-chan lover
@bosbarret it does, but only in a plain or something like that. If you want to cut trees near rivers or hills you want to start by the old or the sick trees and then those that are away from cliffs or bodies of water. When you cut a lot of trees in hills or near rivers it would make it easier for landslides to happen although it makes it easier to see them.

Dex-chan lover
half of an hour to boot? unless the hw is from the xp era it shouldn't be so slow. maybe the pc is in need of a format

Dex-chan lover
>angry god of the land
'i wonder how much food and material i could get out of his corpse...'

Dex-chan lover
When MSFT's "wink wink nudge nudge" starts turning into sharp elbows to the kidneys.

👹

Thanks for the translation, much appreciated.

Kinda wishing the author had skipped a chunk of that chapter and got right to the construction. one of my favorite reads but the progress is slow.

Contributor
At least we see Valetta again.

The gold-digger was boring after a while.

Dex-chan lover
@dezzot
You can make bowstrings from sinew. Since she’s making iron for weapons, maybe she’s interested?

@Harry_Dong
So Harry do you remember that old thing microsoft did to promote windows 10, where they offered it for free as long as you had windows 7. Well the program still works and produces a valid windows 10 product ID even after Microsoft said the service ended and how I know is that I updated this old ass computer sony vaio laptop for my mom in 2020. So hope this helps

They should invite a big wolf to agree on a logging project. Oh, and give him a helmet. And probably white collar with tie.

Users who are viewing this thread