Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Everyone's Convictions

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish Kazura would put his foot down about his relationship with Valetta. It feels like half this manga is wasted time on other girls flitting about when the author has clearly shown Kazura is not so romantically invested in them.

She's 14 and you're a working adult you fucking wonk, stop acting like a hormonal prepubescent boy.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's the safe bet, you won't get "a player" MC in these kind of set-ups.

Dex-chan lover
at this point I don’t care if there’s no progress with the main 2, but please stop adding girls. Leize at this point is just annoying, especially since she’s not even hiding the fact she that only wants him for her own benefits

Dex-chan lover
valetta gonna have to choke a bitch

her head might pop off

@TrapCard113
i mean, she's 14. he doesn't even appear to view it as a potential option. it'd be different if it were some of the people on this site

Oh! Lieze's an alcoholic, huh? Wait till she hears about diseases that are related of too much alcohol

Users who are viewing this thread