Takasugi-san no Chibiyan Hero

Dex-chan lover
and this is completed, with chapter 200 being the last (at least in twi4 site lol) https://twitter.com/twi_yon/status/1262670597248749574 ,

Double-page supporter
Aww, this is adorable!

... The new female character is kinda annoying though :/ nevermind, she's cute too lol

I swear there was another age gap romance where there was a timid oneesan and a boy who had a crush on her years ago and wasnt able to convey his feelinga properly. The oneesan is a neet i think? Could anyone help me find that manga? I really wanna read it...

Dex-chan lover
NP8gtVo.png

... am I the only one completely baffled by the new character...? like I don't understand anything she's doing at all. it makes 0 sense to me. I don't get what she's going for in the slightest. totally clueless.

This manga's cute but why is the credits page a larger file than the actual scans?

Dex-chan lover
What? Don't you love looking at their credit page every other page? Did you expect manga?

Is there any other mangas that are like this? This is super cute and I love this I hope theres one like this ;-;

Group Leader
@justforthelulz Seeing you mention three manga that I'm reading made me realize I read a lot of tall girl x short guy manga. Huh.
Also, I can't tell what the target audience for this manga is. Most of the time I think it would be classified as shoujo, but then somethings happens that smells strongly of shounen. Oh well, either way it's good and that's all that matters.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone make a compilation of first volume as a single chapter? Would be much appreciated. It's basically unreadable as it is

@justforthelulz you forgot this https://mangadex.org/title/41091/territory-of-a-shark-girl

Users who are viewing this thread