Takasugi-san no Chibiyan Hero

Cute fluffy story with actual plot progression and not tooooooo many support characters, noice.

On a side note... did the number of “completed” chapters go up from 200 to 225...? Or... am I just noticing the last two digits now all of a sudden?

Progression between two characters? Wow, I didn't think it would happen since it usually doesn't. Nice!

@snowmanhouse 5'9" (175 cm) is pretty tall for japanese women.
Average height is 5'2" (158 cm) in japan, she is even taller than the average male height which is 5'7" (170 cm)

Dex-chan lover
@Sparklepink12K

Shounen means boy in japanese and surprise surprise when used as a manga genre it means that the contents are geared generally towards young boys between 10-18 years of age, of course some are more on the mature side but mostly most shounens are very action packed and have fights and such or your typical harem romcom type of deal.

Shoujo means, you guessed it, girl and is geared generally towards young girls, shoujo stories for the most part are like this one focusing on romance from a female POV and they usually are more on the emotional/drama side of things.

Theres also seinen which is for more adult men focusing on heavier topics.

And Josei which is for adult women and also typically deals with heavier themes.

Also for the most part shounen/seinen have male protagonists, while shoujo/josei have female protagonists

Anyways the descriptions are kind of basic and theyre mostly guidelines sometimes you'll find shounen series dealing wit heavier topics then some seinens and the like so dont let those tags control what you read 2 much but if you do feel like reading stuff with heavier themes do look into the seinen/josei tags more.

OKAY! GOOD NEWS! Final Chapter increased again, this time from 200 to 225! MOAR CHAPTERS FOR US!!!!

@Sparklepink12K

Something I kinda figured out too about some of the dialogue. If you encounter the shocked: “What’s with that all of a sudden?” it appears that topics forced on another person, such as: “Are you dating someone?” are best approached when beginning personally, “I’m not dating anyone just now. Are you dating someone?” And it can be about anything. “What electives are you taking this year?”

At one point I said to my kids: If I had a dollar for every "all of a sudden" in manga/anime I've seen/heard, I'd be rich rich RICH!

But Now I get the more subtle cultural reference.

Double-page supporter
Just finished. Would never expect cute and fluffy story based on this title. Worth a read.

Users who are viewing this thread