Takayukashiki Shoujo

Double-page supporter
Waaaaaaait. How come it's completed and yet it doesn't conclude even this stupid last page? Was it axed or what?

@mongol13 The status of "Completed" means that it is finished publishing in Japan... however, not all chapters have been scanlated and posted yet. There are 34 chapters total, 28 of which have been posted so far--though the last three chapters most recently submitted are curiously very small size, hopefully this is an error that @AinsT1ck and the groups responsible will be able to correct?

You can see a lot more details on the MangaUpdates link, but the amount of total volumes/chapters a series has is usually available here on the "Reading Progress" line (if a series is not completely finished in Japan, this will not have a number--the total amount of chapters won't be known yet, after all).

Dex-chan lover
This isn't worth your time reading, don't do it future reader, it fucking sucks. I'm 32/34 now and I regret investing time in this crap. 2/10 story, 3/10 characters, 6/10 art. Only good thing out of this series is the busty teacher cause she looks hot. That's it.

Aggregator gang
Don't listen to Xystus. Readers like this tend to want manga more for the ecchi than the story. It's not bad (6/10 story, 5/10 characters) but if you're a veteran reader who's used to reading a LOOOOOOT of manga, naturally you're gonna see parallels to other stories and be jaded and cynical. Easier saif than done, but if you can't look at a new story with fresh eyes, it might be time to take a break from reading altogether. It's clearly taking away the fun out of it.

Dex-chan lover
Don't like this ending, he just lived empty for years, left the girl get away with a loser just because his "hole" made him confused.
Sure, she returned but...I'm just not satisfated.
The ending feels like like it got cancelled, old trick of a special time paradox that fixes everything. and that should have erased from existance the original future and anyone in it.
But nope, thanks to super future tech robot someway resisted it, when the cause for their coming didn't..

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
Me: "Mom, can we have Doraemon?"
Mom: "No, we have Doraemon at home"
Doraemon at home:

hey, i'm a robot sent from the future to protect you, because you're super important to the future. Btw, you're gonna end up marrying your cute childhood friend who still loves you and cooks for you, so i'm gonna be suggestively naked around you for no reason other than to cockblock you until she ends up marrying the guy that bullies you and steals your money. Oh, that "super important thing"? you had to save a girl from falling over. ok, you're done, gonna ghost you for 20 years. Ok, i'm back, lets play video game.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Garbage ending. If you’re like me. And want a feel good ending. Don’t waste your brains cells. They are worth more than this brain dead ending.
Like fuck that. Your mind shouldn’t even wander around such dissatisfaction. Give me back my time. Yuck. Gona eat some dino nuggies now.

Keep in mind I'm posting this pre-read and I usually avoid manga with the Ecchi tag but I've decided to give a few a chance cause why not.

Dex-chan lover
i wasted an hour of my life remembering this manga and scouring manga sites to see this shit ending
don't waste your time like i wasted mine

Group Leader
Idk why but I kinda like this, I agree with most of the opinions that the ending is very messy though

Users who are viewing this thread