Take Moon - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Super United Cats Squadron Five Len Cats

Group Leader
Next chapter preview:

This time I adjusted the levels so black is actually.. black and got more fonts.

I actually haven't watched Carnival Phantasm yet, should I have watched it first?

Double-page supporter
sir translator, i think the white cat and black cat thing is a reference to melty blood reAct, a tsukihime sequel where there was this urban legend about being trapped in a dream, and that depending on the cat you see in there, you would go back to the real world or not

Double-page supporter
Next chapter preview:

This time I adjusted the levels so black is actually.. black and got more fonts.

I actually haven't watched Carnival Phantasm yet, should I have watched it first?
mmmh, maybe you should watch the anime first, then the manga, since that way you could discover chapters that weren't adapted (unfortunally) like the summer festival with sion chapter

Group Leader
sir translator, i think the white cat and black cat thing is a reference to melty blood reAct, a tsukihime sequel where there was this urban legend about being trapped in a dream, and that depending on the cat you see in there, you would go back to the real world or not
Bruh this is what I get for not finishing the game, I'll update the final page, thanks.

Double-page supporter
Bruh this is what I get for not finishing the game, I'll update the final page, thanks.
you re welcome, thanks for the translation by the way, love reading chapters that unfortunally didn't make it to the anime

Dex-chan lover
you re welcome, thanks for the translation by the way, love reading chapters that unfortunally didn't make it to the anime
Although this one did. It was loosely adapted in the EX special, with the various variant Lens showing up.

Double-page supporter
Although this one did. It was loosely adapted in the EX special, with the various variant Lens showing up.
i know, i meant in general, though at the beginning i admit i didn't recognize the chaper since as you said, it was loosely adapted in the anime

Double-page supporter
hi sir translator, i only noticed it now because i casually remembered this chapter, feels weird to see my name here ahaha... thanks i suppose. But i also have to say sorry, because i m about to hassle you again about the black and white cat thing, sorry about that, it's my fault for not telling you the whole thing. Ok so long story short, it's the black cat the one that if you see it, you can return, and the white cat is the one that doesn't allow you to return. Confusing isn't it? if you didn't play the game it's understandable that you would think that the white cat is the good one and the black one is the evil one. Sorry once again, but keep up the good work, love the translations.

Group Leader
hi sir translator, i only noticed it now because i casually remembered this chapter, feels weird to see my name here ahaha... thanks i suppose. But i also have to say sorry, because i m about to hassle you again about the black and white cat thing, sorry about that, it's my fault for not telling you the whole thing. Ok so long story short, it's the black cat the one that if you see it, you can return, and the white cat is the one that doesn't allow you to return. Confusing isn't it? if you didn't play the game it's understandable that you would think that the white cat is the good one and the black one is the evil one. Sorry once again, but keep up the good work, love the translations.
No worries, now that I've seen the full story now it definitely also helps! You're the entire reason I went back through melty blood, which was very good haha :p

Double-page supporter
No worries, now that I've seen the full story now it definitely also helps! You're the entire reason I went back through melty blood, which was very good haha :p
you re welcome, i should thank you too, because your comment about Ries in ReAct made me open it after a long time and while searching for her in the character select i pressed a random button that allowed me to change the character's colour (i didn't know that) and if i changed the color a lot of times, neco arc appeared, it was a funny little surprise, so thank you

Group Leader
So I re-checked the translation of the page, and interestingly it's correct. White Cat = you can return, Black Cat = you cannot return. ¯\(ツ)

Double-page supporter
So I re-checked the translation of the page, and interestingly it's correct. White Cat = you can return, Black Cat = you cannot return. ¯\(ツ)
uh, would you look at that, welp, another time when double checking is a good option i suppose
edit : wait, uh?!!? the raw lied?!?! damn, now translators can't even trust the raws

Users who are viewing this thread