Take Moon - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Daydream

Aggregator gang
oook so, random personal opinion, someone correct me if i m wrong but i think :
little devil : maybe it's an insult to tohsaka because she always wears red and is scary and manipulative (like a devil)
little child : insult to Illya cause she looks like one
hothead : insult to tohsaka because she IS very hotheaded, i mean, she gets angry very easily
pedo : this one is the one i m most unsure of, but my guess is an insult to Illya because in this chapter it looks like Illya is flirting with Shiro, a minor (17), while Illya is 18
on a side note : niiice, did you like melty and carnival phantasm?

Group Leader
oook so, random personal, someone correct me if i m wrong but i think :
little devil : maybe it's an insult to tohsaka because she always wears red and is scary and manipulative (like a devil)
hothead : insult to tohsaka because she IS very hotheaded, i mean, she gets angry very easily
pedo : this one is the one i m most unsure of, but my guess is an insult to Illya because in this chapter it looks like Illya is flirting with Shiro, a minor (17), while Illya is 18
Yeah, I think I might have translated some of them incorrectly, cause it feels very out of place for anyone to call anyone else a pedo, but it's the best I could get.

Aggregator gang
if my last guess is right, then it's not out of place, at least, if you know that illya is actually 18
Yeah, I think I might have translated some of them incorrectly, cause it feels very out of place for anyone to call anyone else a pedo, but it's the best I could get.

Group Leader
oook so, random personal opinion, someone correct me if i m wrong but i think :
Carnival Phantasm was awesome, really liked it. As for MB, I'm pretty awful at fighting games, so I eventually ended up watching a playthrough. Very fun to see all the character interactions! Also interesting to see Ries for the first time, without being officially introduced.

Aggregator gang
Carnival Phantasm was awesome, really liked it. As for MB, I'm pretty awful at fighting games, so I eventually ended up watching a playthrough. Very fun to see all the character interactions! Also interesting to see Ries for the first time, without being officially introduced.
mh?Ries? in ReAct? oh, you mean the flashback with Sion's backstory?
on a side note: hope you liked G akiha and Sion being silly~

Group Leader
mh?Ries? in ReAct? oh, you mean the flashback with Sion's backstory?
on a side note: hope you liked G akiha and Sion being silly~
One of the people V. Sion recreates with her Etherlite is Ries.
Did G Akiha and Sion have some interaction that I missed? I only know G Akiha in relation to her story in Melty Blood, and there being a secret code to fight her en Arcade Mode of Melty Blood Re-ACT.

Aggregator gang
One of the people V. Sion recreates with her Etherlite is Ries.
Did G Akiha and Sion have some interaction that I missed? I only know G Akiha in relation to her story in Melty Blood, and there being a secret code to fight her en Arcade Mode of Melty Blood Re-ACT.
uh, i should check that etherlite Ries cause i absolutely don't remember that.
mmmmmmh i don't think G akiha and sion interact outside of the G akiha route, what i meant about silly sion was her funny faces and that whole interaction with shiki about the definition of bastard and wh*re (makes me laugh every time)

Aggregator gang
Here's a timestamp for it happening:
hoooooooooooly crap that's the first time i ve seen it (guess it's because my timing sucks and i rarely use attacks triggered by absolute shields) , wow, another welcome surprise, thanks for this

Users who are viewing this thread