Take Off Your Clothes for Me!

Dex-chan lover
My god I was looking in all the wrong places for this. It's by an author who does the absolute best lewd art for the Gochiusa franchise, so I assumed it was only found on lewd sites. Instant pickup now that I know it's here.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddammit there's no more translated chapters, I hope this gets picked up someday

Power Uploader
@Awsim heckin' on it, bro. My translator just suggested this series to me and we gonz doo iiiit

Fed-Kun's army
@Daxar

Seriously mate? Thanks a ton, wonderful to have someone translating this again!

typical of leeching mc
disgusted by this manga
there's loli in it but the mc is just trash
1/10

Is it gay?

The cover seems gay but I wonder if it is a bait?

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei indeed. sharp eyes for you discern it just from the cover! this manga has the manliest hunks going at (in) each other!

Power Uploader
Our group (CClaw) is dropping this due to various reasons. If you'd like to pick it up, you may do so. Slide into my DMs if you want raws. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone picks this back up. The teaser pages the artist posts on twitter are just too much.

Fed-Kun's army
48d.png

Not sure why nobody has translated this.

It's funny, it's lewd, it's got lots of yuri and best of all it's well written. It's a great story about a loner girl who starts off by using a naive classmate as doujin material (que the title's name here, Take your clothes off for me) but as they spend more and more time together they start to become friends ... and Kokorona starts lusting for Shizuku x'DD.

I own physical copies of all 6 books to support the author and have self translated them so I can say it's a lot better than most of the cough*trash*cough manga out there. I can also say that who ever posted this originally seriously messed up the 'Volumes' and 'Chapters'. Pretty much all of this is from Book 1 and it's not even the entire book.

Before anyone asks why I haven't translated it is because 1) It's a waste of my time 2) I'm not fluent in Japanese and know just enough to understand 80-90% of the book.

Imagine this manga getting an anime adaptation. I will 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% watch it

Hopefully another scanlation team notices this seemingly hidden gem, it has too much potential to rot away

Users who are viewing this thread