Takemitsu Zamurai - Vol. 8 Ch. 82 - Where the Demons Go

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful fight.
First time i came across this story, the art threw me off and i did not last a couple pages. Second time around, i recognised the story and dismissed it based on my first impression. Third time around, one again reading the tags, especially the "award-winning" one, I thought "I need to properly give this a chance". Me, who pretended to focus on the story more than the art and who had dismissed this story twice before because the art did not suit my liking, made an effort to truly focus on the story and not the seemingly jarring art. This story was beautiful from start up to now. As the story and the characters grew onto me, so did the art. What I found jarring or awful before had now become harmonized and magnificent. I got to love every single bit of it. And for the few chapters left, I know that whatever expectations I have, regardless of whether they are met or not, my appreciation for this piece will only increase.

This fight was beautiful. Even if I don't quite clearly understand why it happened the way it did, it is nonetheless profoundly gripping in my opinion.

Thank you, dear author-san and thank you, generous translator

Users who are viewing this thread