Takianna no Honshou wa S na no ka M na no ka Ore Dake ga Shitte Iru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@nevian70gr @Paulo27 I know this was scanlated and uploaded several years ago, but I just discovered that this chapter is missing two pages, corresponding to tankoubon pages 69 and 82. That would be between pages 6 and 7 and the third-from-the-last (last page before the two omake) in the current chapter page setup.

By any chance, did some archive of these pages ever exist or were they also missed in the original processing? I have the two pages from a digital raws set, but these are obviously untranslated versions. The other chapters posted here are not missing any content, as far as I can tell. I take that back, Ch.07 (from Vol.02) is missing a page also, corresponding to tankoubon page 17.

Thanks for all of your great work!

@nevian70gr - Thanks for the quick response! All the missing pages are there now.

I think the version originally posted here by another user was collected from aggregator sites, the two chapters you just posted are of considerably better image quality than what was here before. Would it be possible to get the rest of the chapters at this original quality, to replace the compressed re-encodes?

Thanks again.

Power Uploader
@shamil11 - yes, we didn't upload them here so I guess they are from another site... If there is time we will try and (re)upload...

Users who are viewing this thread