Tale of a Scribe Who Retires to the Countryside

Mangaworld a postato di nuovo il vostro lavoro cancellando le avvertenze che avete lasciato

ora capisco il perchè di quei tagli strani su mangaworld, mi dispiace per te da ora in poi leggero qui le tue traduzioni

dis seems quite interesting. btw if u want to read it in english, i suggest checking it out on manganelo, since that's where i go whenever there are no eng. chapters in mangadex.

Anyone else feels Leviathan’s translation is not so great? The dialogue sounds really weird.

the english is done by leviathan scans but its not on here so just go to like manganelo or something and it is a rlly good manga

it's been 3 weeks since they put out a new chapter. It's one of the few manga i look forward to.

Suddenly BL. Anyways the villains in this manhwa are really nasty. I find it hard to read. Gonna wait until it’s finished.

Why does everyone keep suggesting manganelo?...
It's better to go to leviatan scans website directly. it contributes to the number of views for each series on their site, which help them see which one is in more demand.

i love the vibe and flow of this story, get it "flow", anyways wish there was a novel or something. I would read up the novel so quickly.

ch34, rip boy shoulda followed the girl or something. why you dumb at the wrong time

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

C'est une oeuvre magnifique. L'épopé de notre amis le scribe est très poétique. J'ai hâte de voir l'oeuvre complète.

man this manhwa have the longest prologue ever, also where the fk the eng chapter?

Power Uploader
@Doujinftw english team release the scans on their site, leviatan scans.
yes a long prologue but it just add more sentimental to all the things, is a wuxia manwha, dont expect op fights

Users who are viewing this thread