Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 130.5 - The City Lord's Mansion is Under Attack! [Part 2]

SDK

Just went onto Hatigarm's website from mangaupdates and got the whole 'Potential Risk Ahead' thing but googling it instead, I found the website without https and it seems to be functioning fine. There's a new chapter up as well on that website, not really sure what's going on here. Maybe someone reported that their group link was being led to a suspicious website and got the group deleted?

Dex-chan lover
ive just been reading this series on other readmng rn so even though its not updating here just keep your eyes open for updates elsewhere

I have been noticing the removal of chapters too, and not just from this manga but several others within this last month. I'm guessing certain translation groups had their translations forcibly removed. Whole series of English translations that I followed have poofed.

A bunch of translator groups left mangadex and asked for their content to be removed from here

Dex-chan lover
City lord couldn't beat Nie Li, but MD drama slew him immediately.

Dex-chan lover
@kenwood98

We are all illegally consuming manga here, and they are trying to do the more illegal issue of profiting from it, I don't doubt. Why are we bothering listening to these people?

Just for that I'm going to go read all of this on a site that DOESN'T respect them. Pulling out from the only site who listens to their requests and caters to them was an idiot move.

Users who are viewing this thread