Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 284

No idea why you're doing this series considering Hatigarm Scans has license to translate it

Hatigarms translation is more refined as a read both of them, but the delay is keeping me to read both now anyways...
Yeah, they are the offical translators, but it seem they only upload it onto their own website and not here.

Double-page supporter
Thansk for the chapter.

"maybe the raw" and i cant read the rest of the note in the final page.

@Match91 their website is weird tho. There are no comments, they have a section with links for Discord and Patreon but there are no links. Overall it looks like the setup was stopped midway through. The fact that Bitdefender says that their new website is shady/dangerous doesn't help with the impression

Group Leader
BAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! That picture with the chick with glasses made my day

@Sevder Yeah, on the other hand that is true, which is really wierd. They did a Wbesite change and since it really seems a bit half finished.
If you check on similar sites the base site/template/layout is the same (Zero, Reaper, Edelgarde and KKJ), but there are comments and such.
Still better quality of content. We have the option to choose, at least for now.

Dex-chan lover
It's a phoenix, her "clothes" are made from pure fire power, so it's the best "food" for a newborn phoenix.

MrE

Fuck Hatigram scans man, why they force us to scroll through a paged manga is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread