Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 287.5

Dex-chan lover
I assume its the dark guild cs im from the past hatigarm releases and dont get me wrong since i want to respect this joint team for their works so i dont mind with some alterations

Dex-chan lover
Here I though Nie Li would not want the soul seal.
But since we don't even know what it does whatever.

I wonder if they will reveal the contents of the gift Nie Li is giving his master

thanks for the chap

Dex-chan lover
@veggklokken
Yes but we don't know the extend of it, which is the same as we not knowing what it does.
Does it turn the other into a slave? something akin to family? make it impossible to think of betrayal?

See there is too much to "loyalty" that just saying it means nothing.

@mahtan it's not explained explicitly in the manhua chapter but like @veggklokken said, it's to ensure loyalty.
iirc in the novel it's explained better n fall somewhere in the lines of stabilizer between master disciple and it's safe, restrictions r given to both sides: the master wont harm the disciple and the disciple wont harm the master... so yea it's pretty much to deter betrayal for both sides n also maybe improve relationships between the tiny world group so they could probably support each other in the future (eg. the netherworld master getting support from others while confronting that invader that demands yu yan from before) altho they're in different sects

Soon after this part, the author will give up with this and move on to another novel.

Users who are viewing this thread