Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 295

I'm still wondering what rank/level of strength MC was in his previous life.
other than that, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Impatience begets failure. Alternately, patience is integral to success.

Naruto lost Jiraiya sensei

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@_Captain_Kernel_
He was at Emperor/Supreme rank.
Bigger spoiler ahead if you want to know more
In his past life he battled against the Sage Emperor and his 6 Deity rank demon beasts, where it was stated that his cultivation finally managed to surpass that of the Sage Emperor, but due to exhaustion he was killed. So he was more than likely an Emperor or a Supreme in his past life. Supreme rank is the highest we know of right now in the novel according to wiki.

Double-page supporter
@aihie
Basically he was lose to Emperor Sage due he need to take on Demon Beasts while dealing with him at same time which lead him to exhaustion on his energy. If it was 1v1, Nie Li was superior than him but number advantages will make a big difference in long term fight.

Can someone tell me if Nie Li ends up with both Ye Ziyun and Ning'er or just Ye Ziyun? I say this because if I remember correctly didn't ye ziyun's dad have 2 wives? (I could be wrong tbh I don't 100% remember) 🤔

Edit: Let me know if there is even another girl that actually joins the "harem" or is maybe going to. If there even is a harem lol just curious

Double-page supporter
@Mdj92
from what the wiki says he's at least engaged to/fiancee of ning'er and ye ziyun while a whole list of people in love with him lloll

Users who are viewing this thread