Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 297

thank you for the release
btw am i imagining things or does the art style changes? it feels different especially in this chapter

Double-page supporter
Nie Li is like "you need to be THIS tall to be my opponent".

Can the translators please stop dueling? There are a million series to spend your time translating.

Fed-Kun's army
@ocdmn not really.. artstyle will change subtly as more chapters came out, but i didnt notice any drastic changes from last chapters other than the atmosphere from the environment

Power Uploader
@ocdmn @ImDanGrow
There was a 1 page notice on the Chinese Manhua site from where we get chinese raw, that We are lacking manpower so can't post chapter today. So probably they took in new artist to draw but with same art style, things might be a bit different with different artist.

We didn't find it good to post a single page

Feather God Sect? No, no, no! It’s Divine Feather Sect. There’s no such thing as a Feather God. There are feathered gods, but no Feather God.

Thanks for the chapter update!

Someone told me that the author of this story gets bored and rushes the ending leaving a lot of lose ends unexplained. Pretty sure you never find out what he gave the nether lord because it was forgotten before the ending but I really hope I have heard wrong and the author didn't give up.

Users who are viewing this thread