Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 301.5

Double-page supporter
Thanks, but what's with the overly compressed format? One has to really squint their eyes to read some of the text as it's so small that it's barely readable even on a 24 inch monitor...

could somebody tell me at which chapter this is in the ln approximately?

i was mostly waiting to see how the spirit stones are made.. i finally did.. idk but i imagined them orange while reading the novel and they were shaped somehow idk how to explain it ,not random like this

everyone: MC lay low don't cause trouble
all MC: aight
also all MC ever: SIKE time to stir some shit

Dex-chan lover
@Satyam_SSJ10 the footnotes like the one in page 10 ARE actually ant-sized. i'd have to kiss my 15-inch screen if i want to damage my eyes to see that

Group Leader
not small? i mean 613x860 now versus 1154x1619 just the chapter before is already huge but considering most have a standard width of 800-1000 this version is insanely small

Double-page supporter
@ZeroMomo Well if you can read characters crammed together in font size 9-10 in a small bubble of 2 cm/1.5 cm then I guess your eyes are impeccable, but my eyes need at least font size 15 in a manga bubble that size to read comfortably from 50cm to 1m away and have no need to squint and move closer to the monitor...

Double-page supporter
@Satyam_SSJ10 First of all not ranting, second read my answer to ZeroMomo above, it's really uncomfortable to read font size 10 text crammed into a small bubble from even 50 cm away, have to really lean into the monitor and try to descipher what was written there. Why couldn't you make the release like last chapter? It was very comfortable to read, no problems whatsoever.
BTW take a gander at page 2 (first page being the credit page, so it's actually page 1 of the manhua) bottom right, two bubbles roughly the same size, same amount of text, yet you managed to use two different font sizes for some reason, first bubble is barely readable from 50 cms away from the screen, 2nd bubble is readable just fine from same distance. Question is why?

I think rather than the font it is the picture size, or at least previous chapters would spread across the screen for me which in itself would make the font look larger, this one takes up maybe half the screen. I mean I can read it but I do understand why people would get annoyed. I guess they could go to your website and get it and it should be the uncompressed version. though admittedly that would be a dirty trick to force people to go to the website if done on purpose. (Which I do not believe is the case)

Thinking about heading to the light novel, anyone know around what chapter I can pick up from?

Power Uploader
@goofydude we actually publish very high quality image, you know what there is a data saver option which is by default on in mangadex, if you want to read high quality you need to turn it off.
Second thing, we have stopped putting Translations in our site.

@Satyam_SSJ10 it really is smaller then usual. I am readying via Computer and have original setting. I did not change anything, but sinc this chapter itis shwoing it smaller and worse quality then before.
(just to make sure checked the settings and changed to compressed and it even got wose.)
So somthing seems to be off with the upload or anything.
Even if you zoom in the picture is blurred (with original setup), I could read it, but as the other say it is harder then before and not really comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread