Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 303.5

Dex-chan lover
how is everyone in that world so unable to see that "he" is a woman?

Dex-chan lover
What if author is trolling us, make us think it's a reverse trap, but then it's really no-homo-but-a-little-homo?

Dex-chan lover
well it was clear that he is a woman rather earlie
but why i pc so fearfull of his new feelings and just get gay

@Doomer
I mean even in real life, some asian males are able to dress up as a woman, put on some makeup, and look exactly like a woman.

Fed-Kun's army
So the solution to someone having learned the wrong thing is to jam a bunch of needles in them. Seems legit.

Cultivation ranks on Draconic Ruins Realm:
Heavenly Fate, Heavenly Star, Heavenly Axis, Dao of Dragon, Martial Ancestor, each with 9 stages.
3 fates at once is pretty good, but only the beginning.

In the novel he was portrayed to be a very beautiful young man, kind of feminine so he should have been drawn like other girls but without a chest or sth. I don't understand where those thick eyebrows came from, he does not appear feminine or pretty at all here.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol He hasn't learned the wrong thing but an incomplete thing. The needles merely replaced the one function the incomplete cultivation technique was missing. Kind of like if you have a piece of electronics with one fuse broken (which is the same as missing a fuse completely), you can just bridge over the fuse with a bit of wire and the device will work perfectly, apart from missing the potential security brought by the fuse.

Users who are viewing this thread